EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Is she having her Britney Spears moment but instead of going bald, she went ahead and cut her bangs.

Anyone subscribed to her Fansly and can confirm whether all her content has been deleted or not? According to people on her Disc, it's all gone and apparently "she got hacked". Seems worrying considering everything else at the moment.
Even if you are not a sub you can see how much content Is uploaded. At the Moment there Is none. No photoes no videos.

Ive to check if her YouTube Channel Is affected by something. But if She got hacked dark times are ahead of everyone

Even if you are not a sub you can see how much content Is uploaded. At the Moment there Is none. No photoes no videos.

Ive to check if her YouTube Channel Is affected by something. But if She got hacked dark times are ahead of everyone
Nah her fansly has changed now, you have to be subbed to see her feed. So unless someone is actually subbed to her fansly we won't know for sure.

Nah her fansly has changed now, you have to be subbed to see her feed. So unless someone is actually subbed to her fansly we won't know for sure.
Well last week as unsub Justt follower i could see that there were over 1k photoes and videos. Maybe Is a change that has been made this week.

Anyone subscribed to her Fansly and can confirm whether all her content has been deleted or not? According to people on her Disc, it's all gone and apparently "she got hacked". Seems worrying considering everything else at the moment.
Damn, the fuck is going on with her atm. You think this has anything to do with that stalker who broke in and stole her shit. Again, I'm not sure if it has actually ever happened, as she speaks a lot of nonsense. But if it did happen, he might have all her passwords and shit. Idk, but something is seriously up with this girl bts.

can someone give me recap of what people think is going on with her? I know she posted some stuff on her story the other day, and the second instagram thing. but it doesn't seem too out of the ordinary

What are the chances someone downloaded that unedited version :COPIUM:
This is gonna be the new ''JellybeanNose ASMR, dancing in her bikini'' vid. Not sure if anyone remembers that classic, but that vid took ages to leak after only images of it got leaked. Shit's wild atm with Maimy, but that also honestly kinda makes me question all this. It could also just be a way to gain attention and generate some hype for her new content that shot in her studio. Her budget and production value went waaaay up, so this whole thing has to succeed. This kinda feels the same as when screenshots or info about games get ''leaked'' for hype.

Not saying that it's the case here, but it's something to keep in mind (that includes her depressive rants on insta and her calling herself a ''dumb bitch'' as well btw).

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fansly thing....
The post has been deleted. I wonder if someone sent it to her and she got it deleted? Is it just another editing slip of a few frames like we've seen before? If she got it deleted, it might be worth keeping it on the DL, rather than spread it around and spook her even further than what she currently seems to be.

The post has been deleted. I wonder if someone sent it to her and she got it deleted? Is it just another editing slip of a few frames like we've seen before? If she got it deleted, it might be worth keeping it on the DL, rather than spread it around and spook her even further than what she currently seems to be.
It's already on the main thread over there. 🙄

breaking my long term lurkstatus (why my name is shit) saying this. but i agree with u, i'm sure all of us in here want to see her tits but is it really worth it this time, she is probably close to quitting as it is atm.

Everyone is saying it's an editing mistake, but isn't that the thumbnail for the main video? Or just a teaser. To me it feels like she got brave there for a second and then chickened out, she might not have made the video accessible yet so we may never see it. Which is a shame because she looks amazing.

Everyone is saying it's an editing mistake, but isn't that the thumbnail for the main video? Or just a teaser. To me it feels like she got brave there for a second and then chickened out, she might not have made the video accessible yet so we may never see it. Which is a shame because she looks amazing.
I'm not familiar with how Fansly looks, but it doesn't look like a thumbnail, but rather a video that has started and then been paused, judging by the white line at the bottom; it looks like a timeline. Everything, including the video, is still up on OF, so it might be worth looking at all the frames of the video. However, one would assume someone would've posted it by now if it was in there?

I'm not familiar with how Fansly looks, but it doesn't look like a thumbnail, but rather a video that has started and then been paused, judging by the white line at the bottom; it looks like a timeline. Everything, including the video, is still up on OF, so it might be worth looking at all the frames of the video. However, one would assume someone would've posted it by now if it was in there?
someone on the the internet said her fansly was hacked ?

Back
Top Bottom