EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

She doesn't look as happy or fun as before, she looks worried. Is she losing members or hype? Seems to be creating more and more social medias to try to get new costumers. She doesn't understand that you can't always go up and up and there's going to be fluctuation. It was weird seeing her throw away so much money and new cars, bikes, house, luxury items and clothes.

She doesn't look as happy or fun as before, she looks worried. Is she losing members or hype? Seems to be creating more and more social medias to try to get new costumers. She doesn't understand that you can't always go up and up and there's going to be fluctuation. It was weird seeing her throw away so much money and new cars, bikes, house, luxury items and clothes.
maybe it's time to get topless??

most recent model to do that is peachjars, with the set alone she has made, 42.000 dollars at least, and 7000 dollars on tips alone

As expected and as predicted. She has been cashing for a long time with misleading caps to go nude / topless while she allready insisted to never go nude and never show nipples. She is way over her momentum. She’s not exciting but boring tbh.

As expected and as predicted. She has been cashing for a long time with misleading caps to go nude / topless while she allready insisted to never go nude and never show nipples. She is way over her momentum. She’s not exciting but boring tbh.
I don't get you guys.
It's barely been a week since she posted her see through nipples and you're already complaining about how she's never gonna show anything.
She could be posting orgies with 4 guys and 4 girls and you'd still bitch about how she's never gonna do it with 5.

I don't get you guys.
It's barely been a week since she posted her see through nipples and you're already complaining about how she's never gonna show anything.
She could be posting orgies with 4 guys and 4 girls and you'd still bitch about how she's never gonna do it with 5.
See through nipples after 4 years, there's nothing more to say.

i asked why she wears sexy lingerie but no makeup because its "half a look" but havent got a response yet

Despite not having shown anything so far, we have to admit that since her very first posts, she has been daring more and more...
So let's keep our fingers crossed....
Dude, “so let’s keep our fingers crossed” is exactly what she’s up too by getting close to nude or misleading content. She’s fooling everybody cause she won’t do nudity. And keeping fingers crossed, means keep paying out of curiosity. She needs to feel that she can’t get rich anymore by her handbra’s. The message would be very clear to her as people would unsubscribe from her OF.

The longer she includes other models in her shoots the more I think she's never gonna do it. And hand bras are great, but it doesn't necessarily mean she's pushing her boundaries. Who knows? Maybe she was always comfortable with hand bras and wet T's, she just wasn't able to do it on TikTok or other social media. People might only think she's doing more because they've never seen it when in reality, she's only going as far as she was ever gonna go.

Every shoot she does with another model, the nudity odds go down IMO.

Of course, she already showed brief nip in that one shower vid and didn't edit it out. Before her OF she cried over the reflection of a nipple in a glass scale in one of her Twitch vids, so maybe I'm wrong and nudity will happen one day. Doesn't feel like it though.

I kind of find it a little (can't find the words) assholeish of her to not get naked while the models she does shoots with get naked instead. She does no heavy lifting and that kind of bugs me.

I don't know if anybody follows me on this.,

I kind of find it a little (can't find the words) assholeish of her to not get naked while the models she does shoots with get naked instead. She does no heavy lifting and that kind of bugs me.

I don't know if anybody follows me on this.,
True. She uses other models / girlfriends for nudity so her content contains nudity. Another way of misleading. It’s getting annoying.

How I see it she'll get her tits out at some point but will still coast on the slight nip slips/see through tops for a while. I don't mind the content she's posting now but I could understand people getting frustrated with it. I think she's pretty hot, like 90% of that being her huge tits, but she really isn't that sexy and this comes out especially in her shoots with other chicks where it just seems more awkward than sexy

Her not showing nipples didn't really bother me before that post. I mean, I want to see them like anyone else, but now, between the surrogate nudity (showing nips is beneath me, but here, look at some other woman's nipples) and now showing off the to the plebs her new, sweet ride.....that comes off as putting the tease in your face to me. I have no problem with her making money doing whatever level of nudity she wants, but if you aren't going to deliver the goods, maybe keep your $$ exploits to yourself.

And totally unrelated but not going topless means you notice those awful cankles more. Don't let the lens drop below the knee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom