EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

Don´t get me wrong, her tits are quite something. I don't think there is a girl out there with a chest like that. But she never wears makeup, all pictures are taken with iPhones. Never in a studio with professional equipment, lighting and angles usually are not great. It´s all a bit amateur. But hey, if guys are willing to pay € 35 a month for that... Why would she change anything? She's making bank no matter what she does.
I agree 100%. I’ve been saying this from the jump.
Het content is still amateurish. But she doesn’t care cause she’s selling big time without even showing something. She allready mentioned never go nude or show a nipple. She’s banking with her clothes on. In all fairness tho, she’s not that pretty, her content is still the same and her boobs are huge, but that doesn’t mean they are beautiful right? I think her boobs will be disappointing eventually.

She keeps getting nearly 300 messages every day on OF, and that's without going completely nude
True! And as long as All those suckas pay for her hand bra’s, she will keep doing the same and make a lot of money just with teasing pics.
somebody is smart, some are dumb.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but for me she makes great content both for fans and herself, she never really exposes herself fully but still often has a slip or something for fans to come back to and enjoy while leaving more to be seen unlike a lot of people who just tease but never show anything

The tattoo on her wrist does it mean something? I think ive seen 3 people in her videos including her that have the exact same tattoo and location.

Then again I remember her saying she'd never do OF or anything like that and making stories about how disgusted she was by some of the comments/dms she always got. Her insta was just booba lady who cleans up in warzone and now we're here. Money does stuff to people.
Before OF she started Patreon, but that didn’t last long. Let’s say that she found a formula to make easy money. Money does stuff to people, also when they are dependent of money. She won’t change her content as long as the easy money comes in.

Then again I remember her saying she'd never do OF or anything like that and making stories about how disgusted she was by some of the comments/dms she always got. Her insta was just booba lady who cleans up in warzone and now we're here. Money does stuff to people.
Exactly...she's making bank without showing everything. All OF has done is allowed her to basically do what she was doing on IG & TikTok for free and getting rich out of it.

Wow that massage video is amazing. I’d be rock hard about to pass out if I got to do that to her.

shit i had the last two ready to go in my jdownloader queue and i never started them. they're gone now. it looked like typical bikini shit, she's been showing off with her cousin.

[old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone] [old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone] [old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

Last edited:
Her content has always been a rip-off and still is. Ppl are still hoping to see nips, and she keeps teasing to bare them, but she will never actually do it. She’s banking with hand bra’s
She's making a fortune...probably another month or two left before she just ghosts like Tervort. I mean, she's getting suckers to pay $35(!) a month for this.

Back
Top Bottom