EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

She's getting risque everyday, but who knows when we'll see something fully topless

At least she's not writing a 4 paragraph description with every video, baiting people into buying them

She's getting risque everyday, but who knows when we'll see something fully topless

At least she's not writing a 4 paragraph description with every video, baiting people into buying them
She allready mentioned (don’t remember where) to NEVER go nude. Yet, just recently she posted a question to go nude / topless. Just another tease to keep everybody holding on to their seats.
As far as getting risqué everyday…yeah, cause she have to. She wants to bank, so she needs to keep the hype alive and take it by every post a step further. But we will never see her topless, nipples, or fully nude. And it all fairness, that’s ok, she’s not that exciting anymore. After starting to be a hype on YT, IG, she used the same content on Patreon and OF. Still haven’t shown anything so to me, she lost my interest and momentum.

We are getting pretty close, there been nipslips and see trough

I still have hope unlike other models like Nigri or SuSu :peepoLeave:

All these people complaining yet they're still here waiting to see her material FOR FREE. Smh.

You don't want to pay for her content? That's fine.

If you're subscribed to her OF and you don't like what you see? Just unsubscribe.

Stop whining.

Let people enjoy things.
Sure, pay for hand bra’s and enjoy what exactly? Her content won’t change because there are plenty suckaz who pay to see nothing.

All these people complaining yet they're still here waiting to see her material FOR FREE. Smh.

You don't want to pay for her content? That's fine.

If you're subscribed to her OF and you don't like what you see? Just unsubscribe.

Stop whining.

Let people enjoy things.
So if something is free it can't be criticized or no one can share an opinion about it?

Last edited:
Where have there been nip slips and see through?
check the last pages of the other thread, there are see trough on her pool videos

the nipslip was from a twitch stream, very brief but is there, I couldn't find the clip in the other thread :peepoWtf:

Agreed. I so want to see the latest one.
Being close to nude has been taking long enough about now. Even though her content “changed” it’s still not nude. It will never come and always be “close” If you Wanne pay for that, she’d be happy. I’m not buying to see nothing.

Honestly guys, if you are disappointed about her posts. Fine. She's not one of the girls on OF who shows her naked body. There are plenty of them out there. But aren´t we all here looking at her posts without paying a dime?

Yes, I would like to see more and her captions may be misleading. But ALL onlyfans girls do that. It's the game they play. I do feel like she's already showing more than she was ever planning to do.

Lets just enjoy her content and keep a healthy discussion about it. But just being negative about it here is not gonna change anything.
I understand and agree to a point. Yet, even if it’s negative, it still are facts and truth. Ain’t nothing wrong with telling the truth with all do respect offcourse. But she keeps the hope alive by misleading us even though she refuses to go naked. I respect her standpoint of not ever going nude, but then again…don’t mislead people with keeping the hope alive and make your point by saying publicly NOT EVER going nude.

Back
Top Bottom