EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

I understand and agree to a point. Yet, even if it’s negative, it still are facts and truth. Ain’t nothing wrong with telling the truth with all do respect offcourse. But she keeps the hope alive by misleading us even though she refuses to go naked. I respect her standpoint of not ever going nude, but then again…don’t mislead people with keeping the hope alive and make your point by saying publicly NOT EVER going nude.
The whole reason she can charge $35 a month is because of misleading people in thinking she'll actually show the goods...it sucks, but it's smart business.

Honestly guys, if you are disappointed about her posts. Fine. She's not one of the girls on OF who shows her naked body. There are plenty of them out there. But aren´t we all here looking at her posts without paying a dime?

Yes, I would like to see more and her captions may be misleading. But ALL onlyfans girls do that. It's the game they play. I do feel like she's already showing more than she was ever planning to do.

Lets just enjoy her content and keep a healthy discussion about it. But just being negative about it here is not gonna change anything.
I don’t agree with “it’s the game they play”
OF is not a game. It should be exclusive (nude) content behind a wall. Showing goods for money that’s not appropriate on YT, IG and FB. Banking by misleading is not the game of OF. It’s her own game which I don’t appreciate with all do respect. Btw, what’s the use of Non-Nude content on OF??? Come on…her content is still IG worthy.

I hope you're right, and this is not another bait and switch, I been waiting for 2 years to see her topless :SadgeCry:

I can’t believe there are people that think she’s not pretty? Like wtf?

While I'd love to see her topless, if she's not gonna do it, I'd much rather see her get close to topless solo, than see her shooting with unattractive models that'll do the nudity for her.
yeah same, some of them have been alright but seems like most have just been flat asians

She made a reddit account today, username MADY_GIO_
She chatted a little in subreddit /r/mady_gio_
Someone asked "Nudes ever going to be available?" and she answered "Not for now and if will be of course on of"
Someone asked "There’s gonna be sex videos?" and it appears that she answered "Never say never lol"

Someone asked "Nudes ever going to be available?" and she answered "Not for now and if will be of course on of"
Someone asked "There’s gonna be sex videos?" and it appears that she answered "Never say never lol"
Huh? There's nothing in her account like what you're describing.

Just stringing along folks as normal...nothing to see here.

She will never go nude and there won’t be a sex video. She’s banking with her clothes on or will use a “gf” to do the nudity for her. Give up the hope to see her naked cause she won’t.

Back
Top Bottom