EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

Definitely but SHARE IT, the only way her content is going to get cheaper and we'll get more of it is by forcing her to lower her prices. If you're willing to do that, then hats off to you and thank you for your service.
+1 on the sharing.

We get FAR too many people on this site who show up like "yeah I bought it and it was good, not sharing it tho cuz if I paid for it so should you/I don't want them to ban me."

If y'all aren't sharing what you buy, why are you even here y'know.

they straight up deleted my post and took away my creds fuck this platform I’m official retiring from this shit
You posted what looked to be a screenshot of a gif without any OF watermark. Then you proceeded to spam the thread with "I'm on phone."

If you need help properly downloading a video from OF, there are plenty of resources in the Helping the Community section. Like this one: https://simpcity.su/threads/onlyfans-downloading-a-complete-guide-for-pc-and-mobile.10208/

When are her simps taking a break from not sharing her stuff tho
This.

The amount of times I see "premium content coming soon" and then nobody posts anything is too damn high. Get over yourselves dude, she isn't gonna be doing mass surveillance to find content sharers. I don't even know if she even would have the IQ for it.

There are too many simps on this website who are way to gatekeepey and protective of the people they subscribe to.

Back
Top Bottom