EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

I don't know if that's true but i wouldn't be surprised if she already had a new bf, she doesn't seem the type to form meaningful relationships anymore
She will date whoever will let her sleep with whoever she wants whenever she wants. Judging by how often she's reported herself taken and then single again, my guess is she snags a dude who claims he's ok with it, then later in realizes he isn't, and she drops him for a new guy.

Given how rapidly she's gone from vanilla to hardcore content, my guess is she's not exactly the "committed relationship" type.

Not that I care much, her relationship status isn't why I pay attention to her lmao

She will date whoever will let her sleep with whoever she wants whenever she wants. Judging by how often she's reported herself taken and then single again, my guess is she snags a dude who claims he's ok with it, then later in realizes he isn't, and she drops him for a new guy.

Given how rapidly she's gone from vanilla to hardcore content, my guess is she's not exactly the "committed relationship" type.

Not that I care much, her relationship status isn't why I pay attention to her lmao
I mean, if i woke up everyday blessed by having that body, i would make it a life mission to fuck every single person out there, her journey becoming a slut has been fascinating to see but we're still quite not there, she needs to cut the crap and start releasing actual good content.

Back
Top Bottom