EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

I'm grateful for the people sharing her content here. And I feel bad for them at the same time, I suppose her prices haven't dropped.
Same. Insanely high prices for embarassingly mediocre content. Like for the costs she's asking she should be doing full frontal threesomes and bukkakes at this point.

Yeah I've noticed her b/g stuff looks so bad.
She clearly isn't into the new guy but knows it's making her a boatload of money. And the new guy clearly is into fucking her which might be good enough for the time being.
Maybe she regrets leaving her husband to have other dudes cocks.

Yeah I've noticed her b/g stuff looks so bad.
She clearly isn't into the new guy but knows it's making her a boatload of money. And the new guy clearly is into fucking her which might be good enough for the time being.
Maybe she regrets leaving her husband to have other dudes cocks.
You mean her latest bg ppv? The doggy one?

I initially found out about Mady on Instagram when she did model stuff on there. I would have never dreamed I would see Madalina spreading her pussy. She's probably the biggest W of a woman going from social media model to adult content.

I initially found out about Mady on Instagram when she did model stuff on there. I would have never dreamed I would see Madalina spreading her pussy. She's probably the biggest W of a woman going from social media model to adult content.
That's a bit of a stretch lmao. I mean it's a W that a big titty tiktok woman successfully transitioned to sex worker, but her content quality is pretty mediocre, especially for what she's charging.

Back
Top Bottom