EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

I have a question, why some live streams are leaked but others are not
It is usually one of the three, some people are generous enough to pay for the live record it and leak it, others might pay for the live and reocrd it but dont share/leak it, and others which are the vast majority dont think it is worth it to pay $20 not to mention $50 for a live where she doesn't show shit

• Wesmart
Reactions: X34
I have a question, why some live streams are leaked but others are not
Please feel free to pay the $30/$50 it cost for entry last night, plus the tip to stay in, sit through the entire thing recording it all late into the night and then leak it when there's less than 150 who view it each week, less for the $50 show.

It isn't cheap, easy or risk free so relying on one, maybe two people to do that is silly.
Pay for it, record it and share yourself next time :peepoShrug:

TBH you guys have had it damn good, I've been making sure to record with all the interface hidden, cropped it down so there's nothing extra. I dont see any return from others posting any PPV which I'm sure people on here are buying.

Last edited:
Please feel free to pay the $30/$50 it cost for entry last night, plus the tip to stay in, sit through the entire thing recording it all late into the night and then leak it when there's less than 150 who view it each week, less for the $50 show.

It isn't cheap, easy or risk free so relying on one, maybe two people to do that is silly.
Pay for it, record it and share yourself next time :peepoShrug:

TBH you guys have had it damn good, I've been making sure to record with all the interface hidden, cropped it down so there's nothing extra. I dont see any return from others posting any PPV which I'm sure people on here are buying.
Not to mention the constant questions like 'you got more?' from people who never post shit.

Screenshot_2024-02-27-16-17-04-794_com.aloha.browser-edit7362ead06ac14b49.md.jpg
Guys, please explain it to me. These pics obviously are not topless, and yet the description clearly says they are. How can she get away with it? I can't imagine how OF wouldn't refund it. I've been refunded quite a few times with a lot more hazy attempt at scam, but this thing here is just ridiculous.

Screenshot_2024-02-27-16-17-04-794_com.aloha.browser-edit7362ead06ac14b49.md.jpg
Guys, please explain it to me. These pics obviously are not topless, and yet the description clearly says they are. How can she get away with it? I can't imagine how OF wouldn't refund it. I've been refunded quite a few times with a lot more hazy attempt at scam, but this thing here is just ridiculous.
OF will refund you but also you underestimate how desperate and horny some older men are lol

OF will refund you but also you underestimate how desperate and horny some older men are lol
If enough people buy this and ask for a refund it could be the best thing possible they could give her strikes or a warning. Onlyfans needs bank companies if more people started reporting scam posts it could force them to change the terms of service to be clear about the content they're selling and stop the scamming. Something similar happened with Bella Thorne

Back
Top Bottom