EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

No. Never really looked up how to and didn't want to screenshot got obvious reasons. šŸ˜ž Lol
It used to be easy [relatively] back when I had a jailbroken iphone.... but haven't had one in a while and snapchat is really unpleasant to use without jailbreak, so I haven't bothered.
Now, I haven't gone into extensive research to verify it or anything, but AFAIK, another workaround used to be if you wanted to screenshot or (screen-record for videos), you just had to turn Airplane mode on to shut off data transmission, thus stopping Snapchat from seeing your device while you snapshotted or whatever. But yeah, like I said, never looked into it too deep as it sounds like kind of a pain in the ass.

It used to be easy [relatively] back when I had a jailbroken iphone.... but haven't had one in a while and snapchat is really unpleasant to use without jailbreak, so I haven't bothered.
Now, I haven't gone into extensive research to verify it or anything, but AFAIK, another workaround used to be if you wanted to screenshot or (screen-record for videos), you just had to turn Airplane mode on to shut off data transmission, thus stopping Snapchat from seeing your device while you snapshotted or whatever. But yeah, like I said, never looked into it too deep as it sounds like kind of a pain in the ass.
they sadly fixed that a while ago, it sends the alert as soon as you reconnect.

$75 + tax for the full twerking PPV including extras :monkaW:
"Iā€™m not exactly skilled and practiced in it, just trying my best here!"
Bitch crazy at that price

Unless she gets a massive spike in followers though it's hard to like attribute her income to the new tits though. While sure she's hot in many ways I think a big majority of her current paying followers are into ass, legs, and midriff.

But I always tend to underestimate the draw of tits so there's that. Especially fake looking ones. Hers don't seem bad though but like even the most bolted-on looking ones seem to give some of these gals a massive rise in followers and I simply don't get the appeal. Not shaming people who like it though. Hopefully it doesn't come off that way.

Her ass and legs did kind of make her already small chest look smaller. And she didn't fill out a lot of her lingerie very well.

I'd guess she mostly did it for herself, not to make money, but I doubt they'll hurt if they were done well.

well, i just saw the twerking set
probably i'm not the righteous person to say something cause i didn't pay for that but...
i think she delivers out what she said it would be. She really works that glorious ass of hers and the twerking action is pretty hot
it was surely expensive for what it is but... it looks like one of the best sets done by any non-nude thot this year so far

Back
Top Bottom