EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

if she dont show her boobs then, for what a surgery 🤷‍♂️ it make for me no sense. She says she makes for hershelf and not of request of Fans etc. Lets wait and see what happend. 50:50 she shows then her boobs.

I love big tits and I love small tits.
I must admit that I hate when women get implants. Sure... there are some good ones and still look natural but all my favorite small tit girls are getting bolt ons and it makes me sad. I need my small tit girls to stay natural because I'm losing them all :SadgeCry:

As much as I’ll miss her natural boobs, and as of right now still wish she kept them, she does have a better chance than other women who get implants. I feel like a lot of women I see who get them done have a more narrow frame and not much curves, so implants just stick out more on them and can look off.

Theres a difference from getting a cup size up or two, compared to getting them ridiculously oversized and going up three or more cups.

I hope she has a great surgeon and heals well with little scarring. Best case scenario is something like Darshelle or Rolyat. Worse case is hannahowo.

Is it just me, or did she post some 🔥 pics on Snapchat last night and then delete them turn morning? One of the pics she was covering the front of her panties, but the way she did it looked like she was touching herself. Wonder if too many idiots screenshot them and she took them down?

damn she foul for that
but she posted this
IMG_0950446a7583ebab26ca.md.jpg

she finally twerking putting that ass to proper use
A few of the videos in the Snapchat that I think she deleted this morning had her twerking in them. Wasn't the greatest twerking ever, but was adorably sexy, lol!

Back
Top Bottom