EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

She'll release her Snapchat content on Patreon if you pay high enough. Luckily I'm a simp and I do lol. I'll post it once she releases it
Doesn’t she not release every pic from her snap though? I remember seeing pics from one of the screen recordings of her snap that weren’t in the photoset she released for her Patreon.

Let's be real - the bush peek was timed too perfectly with the boob surgery to have not been a "fuck it, let's make a post that brings a few extra bucks to cover it" move.

I half think this is probably the same thing.

Balloon lips when :LUL

Let's be real - the bush peek was timed too perfectly with the boob surgery to have not been a "fuck it, let's make a post that brings a few extra bucks to cover it" move.

I half think this is probably the same thing.

Going from a peek at her landing strip to seeing her nipple is a pretty big leap though. She’s never even really shown her bare ass yet, that’s usually the first thing women take pics of when they begin to transition into posing nude. And she let people know before that she was releasing a photoset with her landing strip. So how is a nip slip that she never even promoted going to bring in more cash? Stuff like that is why I don’t think it was intentional.

Depends, maybe she's the one that posted about it on here.

/tinfoil hat

I feel like bush is as big of a deal as a nipple, at least in terms of being a leap for an otherwise "no nudity" creator, but your point is taken. It was just a thought. When she posted the bush I was like "why the hell would she even do this after X many years", and then the boob news came.

Lord knows she's probably already loaded, having 100k+ free subs has got to have generated "a few" dollars along the way.

I guess put another way, I don't think someone who spends half her time sewing flesh colored inserts into every costume and piece of lingerie she buys makes a mistake on Snapchat too easily. It's conceivable but she's way too intentional about her image for that to be the only way.

Last edited:
Man you're scaring me, not another bee sting lip please. In my documented bad opinion prolly the worst cosmetic thing these people tend to do. It usually messes with more things than just the lips.

Also ngl I think people like her(cosplayers etc) but a smaller audience could potentially earn more traffic by posting stuff here secretly. However someone as relatively popular as her? I doubt it. But I can be wrong it's just a guess from me.

Considering how aggressive some other cosplayers are with combating their leaks. Irina Meier for example. I know the internet several leakers were freaking out after getting mails from her agents etc. Haven't heard any similar stories from others of similar following though.

Last edited:
Yeah you're not wrong, I don't think she'd sleep on that, either.

One way or another, hoping for moar boob

I feel like she must’ve slipped up or something if that’s really her nipple. Maybe she’s testing the waters, but wouldn’t she want more buildup and debut topless content on her OF? Especially since she’s barely shown off her new tits.
New tits?

The Office No GIF

Last edited:
As a person whom posted her stuff from multiple iterations of this board before, it's crazy to see the evolution of it all.

I pioneered her sets on a master collection level. But now we in that bush era and now new boob to nip slip timeline.

Just crazy.

Back
Top Bottom