EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

Looks like bunkrr is trashing albums that aren't getting used often. Half of my uploads are gone.
Bunkr delete files with little to no activity in the last 45 days.
This has only just been implemented on images in the last few days (the way you view images on bunkr changed recently).
The albums that are empty were posted by people who 'found' them, aka they weren't their albums and the owners of them chose to delete the images or move the pics to new albums.
Can you clarify a bit on the second part? My dashboard shows a ton of empty albums.

Screenshot-2023-09-11-14515440889a538d32e6ba.md.png
Hello,

This is entirely my fault. Not T4C0's or POKI (he was just sharing what taco shared).

On the last update I accidentally deleted the is:video flag from the filter. Meaning images were being purged as well regardless of the last_visit because up until 2-3 days ago images were not being tracked. Now they are.

Here's the error:

Code:
$filter = 'last_visit:2023/07/01 sort:size:d';

When it should've been

Code:
$filter = 'last_visit:2023/07/01 sort:size:d is:video';

There's not much to it other than me to say sorry for this fuck up. I hope you are willing to give us another chance.

We have already fixed the issue and will not be deleting inactive files for a while as we have plenty of storage with the new servers.

Again, I apologized for this fuckup.

Hey man, no worries! You've got easily the best setup for hosting pics and vids. Mistakes happen. If anyone needs those albums they'll get reupped either by me or someone else.

I have a dream

That one day, when she burns out and starts to age out of the game, Luxlo will reveal that all along, since day 1 she has been taking nudes as part of her sets and not releasing them. and then she'll drip feed us those for the next 10 years and we could die satisfied.

Like, Jesus, give us one tit already

They were more than fine. Kind of disappointing but ofc not the end of the world. It's her choice and life or whatever. But it's a shame that so many consider breast augmentation. It's not needed. Though I know there's a lot of bolt-on fans out there and she'll likely associate any increase in following from this with her breast augmentation.
I'm pretty sure it won't look that good. The vast majority pick a size too big for their augmentation and they start looking circular. It will look decent with clothes on and let's be honest that's the sort of content she releases anyway so it may not be a huge issue but in bikini tops or whatever it's still usually very visible and sometimes a negative if it looks too unnatural.

I also think that she was already perfect like that, but if she doesn't get oversized tits she could look very good, we just have to hope for the best

Back
Top Bottom