EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

I think of it as like steroids and guys that work out.

Probably don't need em, some people will think it looks better and some will think it looks worse. Some will cry about it being fake or the easy way or whatever... but what is for sure is that you're not gonna stop the ones that want to do it.

I liked her fine before, but I'm not mad about what she got, at least they aren't giant stretched ass cantaloupes (the equivalent of dudes that turn into giant balloon animal "tanned yam" looking body builders - most would agree that's too far, like hoes that get GG cups and a liter of lip filler)

She's denied it when called out before on it.

I sort of assume any picture from any e-girl is about as real as hentai and ignore it. Some I did kind of drop like Hana Bunny.

Even if she does edit her body a bit, it’s not nearly as egregious as some other cosplayers/e-girls. It helps that she has a hip to waist ratio that’s unmatched.

Agree. There is essentially no such thing as a professional photo shoot that doesn't get retouched, there's ALWAYS work to remove the odd blemish, fix color balance or whiten teeth half a shade, let alone anything else. Yeah the rare odd picture looks a bit funny but she does have an insanely good hip-and-ass to waist ratio and her video content generally supports it. More often than not you see her doing the "one leg in front of the other so the ass looks more 3D and larger than it is" pose, and she's a master of that shit. Same trick most "fitfluencers" use. I don't think she pushes super hard to shoop herself to perfection using the liquify tool or anything.

Reposting a few shots here just for the sake of discussion and a bit of learning about modeling.

She has a few go-to poses that sell and enhance her actual shape.

Lux-PVC-1991eb174718422df0d3bfd574886440b6.md.jpg

1. "Stacked ass" shots when laying or half laying down. This one is pretty obvious, the rear and side of the thigh add to the illusion of a bigger ass (of which hers is properly lorge to begin with)

2482x3553_bca086739da726ecc10de35937b783f2e883db17e25e96771df0a3d1d1dc633a.md.jpg
Falling-Peaches-758c3ceb90aa85fe3ab3818b9c47cc5e9.md.jpg
Patreon-post-image-1551d6c3a4d8a2db88bbbb3a5197ecf68.md.jpg

2. The front-on "one leg in front of the other" which makes her hip curve look exaggerated and reduces boxyness of her outline. This gives her silhouette an "S curve" for the eye to follow, and in some cases accentuates the thigh gap a lot as well. Thigh-highs, when worn, almost always visually meet around where her legs come back together, yummy thigh-sock bulge goes here when applicable. Neck generally elongated since that is generally considered "feminine" and adds to the S curve of the overall figure to some extent.

1000002647e02f66c7d8f38b478b630eee13955895.md.jpg

3. The rear-3/4 hip or ass pop. This one is a fitness girl trick, where you look like you have more ass than you actually have if you stand like this and pop the forward hip upward. The camera is often placed with eye level just below ass as well, since whatever is closest to the camera will appear the largest. Luxlo is pretty natural about it, but in more egregious cases, fit girls will also smash their front thigh into the rear thigh to make their hams and glutes appear thicker than they actually are. They'll often extend the foot of the front leg when these shots are full length as well, to give the appearance that the leg is long and slim, and to tighten the musculature along the back side, the calf, ham, and butt.

2322x2972_ba9ee99d9a1941734233a9dfd2de1e51487ccfa9c7d492653714d7d508e0cfb7.md.jpg
Here you can see an example of this where the camera ("eye level") is not below the midsection, and the standing angle isn't as exaggerated and is closer to a side profile rather than a rear 3/4. The proverbial cracks start to show a bit, and her butt doesn't look "as" good or big as it did in the previous example. Observe the front leg outstretching gymnastics, lel.

Falling-Peaches-104fea2d653fc8b3e42d6fa52a80e9d8e5.md.jpg
4. Aaaaand this kind of shot. You can selectively angle the hips and the shoulders so that they appear to be in whatever proportion to each other that you want, while also giving a view of the waist that isn't direct and head on. The negative space gives a lot of appeal and gives leading lines to "the goods". Her choice of lingerie also very often plays into this, and likely helps to take away from whatever she perceived as her own "flatness" prior to getting implants.

These aren't the only tricks she uses, but they are some common ones - and you'll find them in most girls that have high photogenic appeal. Even better, next time you see a set that looks boring or lacklustre from a creator, notice that they probably have no fucking idea how to pose. This shit is everything if you want to hit above average numbers, especially if you want to do it without stuffing roadcones in your ass and making endless JOI videos.

Let me be clear, she looks fucking awesome and has a figure most women would have to work incredibly hard for (or pay for a good surgeon) - this is not hate, just some insight into some of the stuff she pulls that get things to where they ought to be "before" photoshop.

This has been some 'tism

Last edited:
Nah I agree. That's sort of why I prefer poses without crossed legs most of the time. I know every photo is posed to some extent but like just straight up from behind with a little parted legs is one of the most "honest" looks or like straight from the side. I also think bent over is kinda a fair pose in general cause pretty much every ass looks better that way. And even in those photos ofc the camera is angled so that the ass looks bigger cause it's closer to the camera.

But regarding the first picture you linked there she also did another clever thing. Which was angle her head in a way that makes her hair look better than in the other photos of that set. Sure people will look at the ass and face mostly but the whole package matters and it's one of the reasons it's her best photo overall in that picture. If you wanted a completely ass-focused pic it's not the best but as a showcase of all of her it is great.

Nah fair point on that, I literally just clicked through a couple pages of her stuff and cherry picked whatever came up haha. It's just very easy to see how she's using what she's got in very knowing ways.

You see it with some other creators too when their BF is a photographer and then they break up or something. It's like all of a sudden the girl is still hot but every shot is garbage and it ain't the camera 😂. It just becomes obvious who had "the secret sauce" to make a good subject great. You'd have to get really lucky to make this shit work with a timer or just your own phone, type of thing.

That said her videos that seem self-shot are usually hot because when she's crawling around in front of it showcasing stockings or whatever she always manages to accidentally or not strike some good poses and angles.
And yeah if it's BF or not at least when there's a photographer there it turns out much better. Some seem partner made though as you said but I don't think just a random partner would know *that* much about photography to always make good poses. But on the other hand why would a photographer come to her place to shoot? Actually I know a person irl who does just that with her photographer so maybe idk. But as you said it's very notable when it goes from "good but kinda meh" to "real good shit"

She works with some real photographers, I am 100% sure of that. It may not be all of the time, but it's definitely not an area she neglects in general.

Yea, self shot stuff can be kind of hot too, it's just kinda... the difference between a realtor staging and photographing a house vs. doing it yourself, you know?

Body type wise a little perhaps. Otherwise I don't super see it. Face and hair type are obvious differences. Luxlo has a tad more defined muscles though and a bigger thigh gap(not that I care about it unlike some who have it as a fetish).

But as I said I can see it body-type wise to an extent.

Anyone else feel she's more attractive than ever right now (not considering the new boobs, which are polarizing)? Before, I used to think she was just cute with an incredible ass, but now she's super hot to me.
I totally agree. I always like her content. But now i feel like she got so much hotter. For me her tits are beautiful. Loved them in both sizes.

I preferred her old face and such but her body looks better nowadays. I preferred before boob operation though but in principle I agree. Also because she's gotten more used to the camera I think. I know I keep repeating this in every discussion thread like a broken record but "acting" with the camera is quite important when you wanna look attractive imo. And she does that part a bit better nowadays. Plus she also got older so there's that(which I personally like).

Back
Top Bottom