EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

Man, I hope she's doing well healing her titties cause I feel like she put em back in the freezer for a few months where they can't move, and we're left with typical full coverage outfits for a while.

YOU GOT THE BOOBA, PLS USE THEM

She didn’t post the nipple pic on the Snapchat set.. Im a little disappointed lol
It was either the wrong photo uploaded or in a copium moment, a signal that only those who were lucky to see got it. Even with the bush set she had shown it like one set every three months or so.

Man, I hope she's doing well healing her titties cause I feel like she put em back in the freezer for a few months where they can't move, and we're left with typical full coverage outfits for a while.

YOU GOT THE BOOBA, PLS USE THEM
It takes like six months for the breasts to really soften and settle in, she’s only had them for about three months now. So I’m not surprised that she’s waiting a bit before really showing them off.

It takes like six months for the breasts to really soften and settle in, she’s only had them for about three months now. So I’m not surprised that she’s waiting a bit before really showing them off.
Nah I get it, they get the giant brutal surgical bra for the first couple of weeks and then are advised to keep them wrapped up pretty tight and not to spend too much time on trampolines or skydiving for a while

Just hope they're healing gud and the content gets some skin back when she's ready

It was either the wrong photo uploaded or in a copium moment, a signal that only those who were lucky to see got it. Even with the bush set she had shown it like one set every three months or so.
which set is the bush one?

She didn’t post the nipple pic on the Snapchat set.. Im a little disappointed lol
The pic actually was in the snapchat highlights folder. But not for long. She probably noticed or had some white knights telling her. But I can tell you it was, and it got replaced with another snap picture. So weird 🤷‍♂️

Anyone else experiencing hard desaturation when opening the pics in this post with a program (other than the browser)?

Tried three programs already, all 3 having the same "problem". Only with this set.

I opened with the default W10 photos app, seems fine.

I downloaded from the jpg fish link.

Weird, it does work just fine in the W10 photos app. Although, when I go into editing mode, it fucks up the saturation again. (Guess that's why the other programs just start with it desaturated, they all open ready to edit.)

She's weird about her nipples. She released a shower set where you can see them pretty clearly though the fabic, then did a wet t shirt set where she fucked the lighting up so badly that the shit may as not be wet. Who knows what she's thinking.
Do you know what set this was?

Late to the party, had to come and check if she had gotten fake tits looking at the recent post and so she has. Seems like every petite girl I like eventually gets fake tits, it's as inevitable as the sun rising. And they all say they're doing it just for themselves, but if they dug a little deeper they'd realise they're doing it out of an societal pressure to look a certain way. Their whole life they've been conditioned to think that bigger tits = more feminine, and that they should be unhappy if they don't meet that criteria.

Of course, a lot of us guys (myself included) are total hypocrites, if there was a safe and reasonable way to enlarge your dick 80% of the male population would be lining up around the block to have it done because bigger dick = more masculine. So we think.

As for Luxlo, considering she'll never actually show her tits it doesn't really matter how they turned out anyway. Her nipples could look like Marty Feldman's googly eyes and we'd never know. At least they look appropriately sized for the rest of her, but it's still a little sad that she like so many other petites just couldn't be happy with what they had.

Of course, a lot of us guys (myself included) are total hypocrites, if there was a safe and reasonable way to enlarge your dick 80% of the male population would be lining up around the block to have it done because bigger dick = more masculine. So we think.

Wrong. We all obviously want to have big boobs too.

Late to the party, had to come and check if she had gotten fake tits looking at the recent post and so she has. Seems like every petite girl I like eventually gets fake tits, it's as inevitable as the sun rising. And they all say they're doing it just for themselves, but if they dug a little deeper they'd realise they're doing it out of an societal pressure to look a certain way. Their whole life they've been conditioned to think that bigger tits = more feminine, and that they should be unhappy if they don't meet that criteria.

As for Luxlo, considering she'll never actually show her tits it doesn't really matter how they turned out anyway. Her nipples could look like Marty Feldman's googly eyes and we'd never know. At least they look appropriately sized for the rest of her, but it's still a little sad that she like so many other petites just couldn't be happy with what they had.
i don't care. If she feels better with these bought boobs, good to her. It's kinda dangerous and she has to do some maintenance through the years but she's got some profit to bear the costs and so that shall not be a problem anyway.

for what overall matters for this forum purposes, she has a cute face and an insane glorious butt.

Back
Top Bottom