EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

Body type wise a little perhaps. Otherwise I don't super see it. Face and hair type are obvious differences. Luxlo has a tad more defined muscles though and a bigger thigh gap(not that I care about it unlike some who have it as a fetish).

But as I said I can see it body-type wise to an extent.
Really? Shiiitt I could've sworn there were some similarities on the face.

I mean, I don't see it and the pose is yet another typical model "trick" (bent in half torso forward with the ribcage sticking out to minimize how the waist looks in comparison) but that doesn't mean you're wrong. Doesn't help that she never, literally ever, has sharp pictures to post when they're these kinds of self taken ones. That's probably by design.

I think for these girls "plastics is just good hygiene" is absolutely true in 2024, but it is sad that it can affect some deeply.

Do I think that's the case with luxlo? Welp. She did pay for bolt ons.

Dunno. Adore her anyway.

Yeah like abacadaba posted before, she knows which angles are most flattering. Even in the same photoset she’ll include a picture where her figure looks more “narrow”, and then another picture that looks curvier. Been following her for almost four years now and this has always been the case.

So either she’s always been editing her pics or you’re just worrying too much. Plus there’s enough video evidence and photos taken by other people that prove to me her figure is really like that.

sc-feb-5364ab2368df9630ca.md.jpg
Am I crazy or does it look like someone bit her ass? I mean I know it looks like a perfect peach but c'mon, that's not what she meant when she said eat her ass lmao
Id take a whole chunk out
Motorboat Shaking Head GIF - Motorboat Shaking Head - Discover & Share GIFs

You know what boys, I believe she'll show nipples or pussy at some point this year :COPIUM:. She feels more and more comfortable showing more, been escalating a bit in recent months, and there's nowhere else to go. Well, maybe obvious see-through sets before then, actually. Anyway I think she knows she's hotter than ever so the odds are in our favor.
I think she's doing stuff she never imagined doing at first, like showing outer lips and her pubic region, so it's not impossible she goes further.

Back
Top Bottom