EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lucy Pinder discussion thread

I get ya but yeah that’s clearly fake,Lucy is done with OF now and probably won’t come back to it unfortunately but that fake is hilarious
That's right, friends, even though it's sad, that's the reality, it's over, it's a shame that when Lucy makes her comeback in 2022, she hesitates to show her nipples, but my favorite period is when Lucy was in Ibiza and taking selfies in the bathroom in a swimsuit is my favorite moment.

That's right, friends, even though it's sad, that's the reality, it's over, it's a shame that when Lucy makes her comeback in 2022, she hesitates to show her nipples, but my favorite period is when Lucy was in Ibiza and taking selfies in the bathroom in a swimsuit is my favorite moment.
I mean I love all of Lucy’s content,her OF content her Lads Mags content and all the rest of it but although it suck’s she’s done with OF it actually isn’t surprising as she wasn’t barely posting by the end anyway so I get why she stopped completely

Last edited:
I mean I love all of Lucy’s content her OF content her Lads Mags content and all the rest of it but although it suck’s she’s done with OF it actually isn’t surprising as she wasn’t barely posting by the end anyway so I get why she stopped completely
yes, that's right and I doubt that Lucy will return to OF, if Lucy is still doing photo shoots at MCG there is a big possibility that she will return to open an OF account but reality is not that beautiful

yes, that's right and I doubt that Lucy will return to OF, if Lucy is still doing photo shoots at MCG there is a big possibility that she will return to open an OF account but reality is not that beautiful
Tbh I think Lucy is done with modelling period I don’t think she’s gonna do MCG or OF again I think she’s moved on completely from modelling now period

Tbh I think Lucy is done with modelling period I don’t think she’s gonna do MCG or OF again I think she’s moved on completely from modelling now period
I also think so, especially on Lucy's Instagram stories, usually only war news, parties with friends and holidays it would be almost impossible for her to return to the modeling

I also think so, especially on Lucy's Instagram stories, usually only war news, parties with friends and holidays it would be almost impossible for her to return to the modeling
Yeah Lucy is always on holidays now with friends and doing political stuff her modelling days r definitely over by the looks of it

Last edited:
It’s just rumours that the papers made up there’s still no legit proof of Lucy Pinder dating him at all,it’s the papers making something up out of a single social media post,the woman hasn’t dated anyone in over a decade
I see , but Southampton fans are trolling team manager using her in comments whenever they lose any game something like " now he will cry in lucy pinder boobs" lol.

I see , but Southampton fans are trolling team manager using her in comments whenever they lose any game something like " now he will cry in lucy pinder boobs" lol.
Well unfortunately for him he’s losing all the time and unfortunately for him he can’t cry in Lucy Pinders boobs but I certainly wish I could cry my tears in Lucy Pinders boobs lol and also wish I could shoot other things onto her boobs 😆

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom