EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lucy Pinder discussion thread

so we are just posting nothing but old photo shoots now cause if that is the case I have 1000's of high rez photos of her. Did not know were going backwards with posting. No offense if that is the case Ill start posting old as hell sets
In any case please don't post it here, this thread is just for comments and discussion about her. For posting content old and new use her thread at https://simpcity.su/threads/lucy-pinder.13801/ (yeah, it's under Premium sites - Onlyfans but the thread has old content too; and since no new OF content is coming, then I guess it's alright)

so we are just posting nothing but old photo shoots now cause if that is the case I have 1000's of high rez photos of her. Did not know were going backwards with posting. No offense if that is the case Ill start posting old as hell sets
Yeah man I have tons and tons of Lucy’s content lol OF,Nuts,MCG the guy sharing all the old content is a weird dude I’ve seen him on other apps but it doesn’t make sense to share all that on there imo or the old website vid that other guy posted it’s supposed to b an OnlyFans forum for OnlyFans content

Last edited:
Yes all 3 ladies r amazing and it’s a great shoot Lucy Pinder is the best of the 3 imo and my favourite though but all 3 r stunning and all 3 ladies r Lads Mags legends and I enjoy them all
I met Pinder and Poole back in 2004 when I worked at HMV in Oxford St. They were promoting either Nuts or Zoo magazine at the time.
Lucy P was tiny in height, as was Poole. There was a girl who worked in admin at HMV who was far hotter than both of them with massive natural tits which seemed to defy, but she had a degree and wanted to become a chartered accountant. I remember both the models looking at her thinking she was about to whip her clothes off.
What a waste of talent!

I met Pinder and Poole back in 2004 when I worked at HMV in Oxford St. They were promoting either Nuts or Zoo magazine at the time.
Lucy P was tiny in height, as was Poole. There was a girl who worked in admin at HMV who was far hotter than both of them with massive natural tits which seemed to defy, but she had a degree and wanted to become a chartered accountant. I remember both the models looking at her thinking she was about to whip her clothes off.
What a waste of talent!
You probably meant 2014….Stacey wasn’t modeling in 2004. She was way too young showing her tits for the mags back then.
I bet you, that girl wasn’t as hot as todays Joey Fisher. Joey Fisher is literally the hottest model in the world right now. She has the best body and ass by far, and also the best tits and face of all the girls!!

What a waste of talent!
Did that girl also had bigger boobs than Lucy and Stacey back than?? We all know Stacey and Joey both had way bigger boobs than Lucy back than.

What a waste of talent!
I mean Lucy Pinder,Stacey Poole and Joey Fisher r all extremely sexy and busty ladies but there r extremely sexy and beautiful busty women out there that r in other other professions that could easily b models for Nuts magazine or Zoo magazine or any Lads Mag or just general modelling with there looks and busts so I’m not surprised tbh

In any case please don't post it here, this thread is just for comments and discussion about her. For posting content old and new use her thread at https://simpcity.su/threads/lucy-pinder.13801/ (yeah, it's under Premium sites - Onlyfans but the thread has old content too; and since no new OF content is coming, then I guess it's alright)
Ive been here longer than yesterday I only post pics on their links all good

I’ll stick to just posting pics in the set forums to and here I’ll just message about Lucy as Lucy isn’t doing any new content and I’m not gonna post her old content on her OnlyFans forum

Last edited:
You probably meant 2014….Stacey wasn’t modeling in 2004. She was way too young showing her tits for the mags back then.
I bet you, that girl wasn’t as hot as todays Joey Fisher. Joey Fisher is literally the hottest model in the world right now. She has the best body and ass by far, and also the best tits and face of all the girls!!
You're spot on there. I knew them quite well from seeing them in mags at the time so it was def around 2012-2014. Also wonder if they were promoting something else. Could have been promo for HMV come to think of it.
Also, I once also saw Rebekah Teasdale out and about in central London, now she was absolutely stunning.

You're spot on there. I knew them quite well from seeing them in mags at the time so it was def around 2012-2014. Also wonder if they were promoting something else. Could have been promo for HMV come to think of it.
Also, I once also saw Rebekah Teasdale out and about in central London, now she was absolutely stunning.
Yeah more then likely promoting the release of something at the time maybe a Mag or a calendar or something,Lucy and Stacey together sure is a site just seeing them in the mags was a nice site lol I’ve enjoyed them many times

So nothing from OF and MCG since long time? Come on lucy we need more content
Lucy isn’t doing OF anymore and more then likely isn’t doing MCG anymore I think she’s done with modelling completely now and there more then likely won’t b anymore content from her unfortunately so I’ll just keep enjoying the content she has already produced

Last edited:
Yeah more then likely promoting the release of something at the time maybe a Mag or a calendar or something,Lucy and Stacey together sure is a site just seeing them in the mags was a nice site lol I’ve enjoyed them many times

It's always a shame
Lucy isn’t doing OF anymore and more then likely isn’t doing MCG anymore I think she’s done with modelling completely now and there more then likely won’t b anymore content from her unfortunately so I’ll just keep enjoying the content she has already produced

I think it's most likely she wants to do something different. We have to remember how models during the Nuts/Zoo era weren't getting paid much in comparison to some of today's OF girls. She's also probably a family person deep in her heart and just wants that. I think older content will eventually become the means of AI creators to reconstruct Lucy and all those other models, so they become immortalised.

It's always a shame

I think it's most likely she wants to do something different. We have to remember how models during the Nuts/Zoo era weren't getting paid much in comparison to some of today's OF girls. She's also probably a family person deep in her heart and just wants that. I think older content will eventually become the means of AI creators to reconstruct Lucy and all those other models, so they become immortalised.
Lucy’s modelling days with Nuts and Zoo and all the Lads mags were her classic modelling days then u had the OF/MCG modelling days where the content was great but it seemed more for the money but either way all her content was incredible and if she’s done with modelling it’s a shame but at least she’s left a fantastic load of content behind that I will always enjoy

Lucy’s modelling days with Nuts and Zoo and all the Lads mags were her classic modelling days then u had the OF/MCG modelling days where the content was great but it seemed more for the money but either way all her content was incredible and if she’s done with modelling it’s a shame but at least she’s left a fantastic load of content behind that I will always enjoy

I also reckon they'll be "immortalised" thru AI eventually. Hopefully some of their low res images/videos will be able to be upscaled properly too.

I also reckon they'll be "immortalised" thru AI eventually. Hopefully some of their low res images/videos will be able to be upscaled properly too.
Tbh there’s Ai stuff of the models now but I enjoy Lucy and the models for there real content not into the Ai stuff myself but I get what ur saying

WTF! lucy pinder is dating saintsFC manager Martin, right or just rumours? Can it be reason for her shutdown?
It’s just rumours that the papers made up there’s still no legit proof of Lucy Pinder dating him at all,it’s the papers making something up out of a single social media post,the woman hasn’t dated anyone in over a decade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom