EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat LeynaInu - MissyPwns

WET PUSSY

This one promises some great things.. on her knees proper deepthroating and fingering her wet pussy..

I can report both happen but not in the way we'd like.. she sucks the dildo pretty deep but she is just holding and plungering her face no effort at making it look like a real bj at all. She easily can do that, she did it perfectly in balcony fuck.. get that for best bj of hers.

Wet pussy.. that it is and i havr to say some of the best fingering she has ever done but the wetness is lube not honest wet.. otherwise great job with fingering.

The climax was waste of time.. dumb bf cam operator had auto focus on and the action was blurred to shit.

7 outta 10

I love how long it took me to realize why I wasn't seeing any actual content. Turns out I was watching the discussion thread rather than the content thread. Doy.

Guess I need to scroll through the last few pages of the content thread to see what I've been missing! Looking forward to seeing how wet she is the the newest vid I suppose.

Yeah you are right. Lets just not post anything new at all. Its too annoying deal with.

Her camera man sucks. Youd think after all these years filming her he would not have to rely on auto focus and face finder to do the job for him. Hell a 40 year old 5 dollar point and click infinity focus lens camera gave better results than this idiots best efforts with $ thousands in lights cameras and pro lenses

Her camera man sucks. Youd think after all these years filming her he would not have to rely on auto focus and face finder to do the job for him. Hell a 40 year old 5 dollar point and click infinity focus lens camera gave better results than this idiots best efforts with $ thousands in lights cameras and pro lenses
yeah, I'd diagnose her camera man or bf with retardation and a I imagine she is getting hurt by this poor production.

I appreciate the daily pic dump each week. But I really would also like the censored ad pic she posts for each weeks ppv.. its the easiest way to know if its worth resub or not to her. So if anyone has access to the last few weeks of ad pics if love to see what shes selling lately..

I appreciate the daily pic dump each week. But I really would also like the censored ad pic she posts for each weeks ppv.. its the easiest way to know if its worth resub or not to her. So if anyone has access to the last few weeks of ad pics if love to see what shes selling lately..
I can add those. I just didn't want people bitching about it.

I can add those. I just didn't want people bitching about it.
Well I cant say there wont be some complaints by adding them but there isnt much that doesnt piss someone off in someway on these forums. Example my asking for more lol.. but you get my point.. do as you wish, thats what is best..

Appreciate ya!

Well I cant say there wont be some complaints by adding them but there isnt much that doesnt piss someone off in someway on these forums. Example my asking for more lol.. but you get my point.. do as you wish, thats what is best..

Appreciate ya!
Let me know if you need any of the "recent" past info ones. I can send them your way. Her content is the same from when you use to post, now she just has a better dildo. The last few weeks have also been that annoying ASMR stuff and she's been making the vids shorter.

Let me know if you need any of the "recent" past info ones. I can send them your way. Her content is the same from when you use to post, now she just has a better dildo. The last few weeks have also been that annoying ASMR stuff and she's been making the vids shorter.
do as you wish,Appreciate ya!

Anyone here happen to have her old asmr vods? I'm specifically looking for a ASMR vod on Sept 6 2021. If not, than any ASMR vod from early to mid of September 2021. Greatly appreciated.

Anyone here happen to have her old asmr vods? I'm specifically looking for a ASMR vod on Sept 6 2021. If not, than any ASMR vod from early to mid of September 2021. Greatly appreciated.
I don't think she did one in 21. I have just about all of them but it wasn't till Oct of 21 that i think she started. Unless you have a name for it. I can find it that way otherwise

I don't think she did one in 21. I have just about all of them but it wasn't till Oct of 21 that i think she started. Unless you have a name for it. I can find it that way otherwise
Ah ok. And she did do asmr during Sept 2021 since I have only partial clips dated around that time. During early September all her streams were titled: " 💋Double D'io Ear Licks💋 20% OFF FOR NEW & GIFTED SUBS / !social = all my Social Media "

Back
Top Bottom