EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat LeynaInu - MissyPwns

she's always naked i don't understand why she refused it's stupid and honestly i don't think she will ever steps it up
Oh for sure. That was interesting to see that she wouldn't and that the number of viewers only dropped by like 3 or 4. She had 100+ viewers.

I would think money talks. If she attempts to go farther and sees more money come in she may push farther. I do agree that she's super slow on moving into stronger content. I'd say we are at best chance, 6 months from anything "harder". She's been slow to progress for a while. I mean nudes used to be like 300+ or whatever her pat tier was. Then OF dropped that price. Then she brought in toys, now we get money shots.

It's a slippery slope. If she keeps making bank for nothing, she'll stagnate with the boring content. Money starts dropping and she'll have to rethink her strategy.

Oh for sure. That was interesting to see that she wouldn't and that the number of viewers only dropped by like 3 or 4. She had 100+ viewers.

I would think money talks. If she attempts to go farther and sees more money come in she may push farther. I do agree that she's super slow on moving into stronger content. I'd say we are at best chance, 6 months from anything "harder". She's been slow to progress for a while. I mean nudes used to be like 300+ or whatever her pat tier was. Then OF dropped that price. Then she brought in toys, now we get money shots.

It's a slippery slope. If she keeps making bank for nothing, she'll stagnate with the boring content. Money starts dropping and she'll have to rethink her strategy.
you are right she had two scene the sexy nurse and the shy girl fuck they were amazing she actually sucked the dildos until gagged and kept going i tought we were about to see more hardcore stuff i was exited then she came back doing her stupid shit i don't understand how will you step up for two videos then step down again

Nothing happened in the almost 2 hour stream. Still reluctant to take anything off, pushing the ppvs which is fine but as a go home show to sell them, the streams lacking. While i could understand not going all out like the PPVs, shes gotta show something to keep people interested. I'll try to get it posted later this week unless someone beats me to it.

Nothing happened in the almost 2 hour stream. Still reluctant to take anything off, pushing the ppvs which is fine but as a go home show to sell them, the streams lacking. While i could understand not going all out like the PPVs, shes gotta show something to keep people interested. I'll try to get it posted later this week unless someone beats me to it.
if the tips are still going in the stream the same as the first I don't think we will get anything unfoutunately

Another stream announced for Sunday. Will try to pop in or buy depending on what's going on and report back. Doubt it will be anything good if she's waiting till Sunday.

I have some questions since i dont see much content

First why does she keep teasing well she has shown everything might as well slide that dildo in

If she is so excited and gets wet why not just do it i dont mind her just rubbing and moaning stuff pretty hot but im just saying she has done so much might as well go for it
I see it as she will at some point if the money stops flowing but given the streams showing the cash flow, she's gonna milk it for all its worth. What she does is a PPV is 25 bucks but "live" is between 50 to 100 bucks and she won't go nude, yet people drop hundreds literally to see stuff we could pay 25 for.

I also think she's knows that insertion is endgame. Once she does that, what does she do going forward? I think in reality she's a freak in the sheets but she won't show it. People will want more which is fine but she won't go farther. So insertion would be last before she burn out and peddles the same content much like she's doing now.

Nah, endgame is b/g. And I hone doubt that she is a freak in bed. She seems more like the kind of girl, who *thinks* she’s a freak, but when it goes down all she has to offer is the good old star fish.
but I agree that she is open for everything as soon as the money drains out. Unfortunately she also seems to be happy with the amount she is making, unlike other girls who see how much more they could be making with more explicit content, so they move faster. She appears to be alright as long as roughly the same amount of money comes in every month.

stream totally sucked no nudity rubs herself for a different amounts of money does sexy talk but that's about it nothing different nothing good nothing worth your time or money simps paid 1200 for that today
they need to stop if they want more if i was getting more than a 1000 for nothing why would i change anything

stream totally sucked no nudity rubs herself for a different amounts of money does sexy talk but that's about it nothing different nothing good nothing worth your time or money simps paid 1200 for that today
they need to stop if they want more if i was getting more than a 1000 for nothing why would i change anything
She made that stream because she was banned from twitch

is she just another OF girl that spams dms with ppvs? is there anything worth it from her feed usually?

is she just another OF girl that spams dms with ppvs? is there anything worth it from her feed usually?
PPV is normally once a week. Normally Fridays. Sometimes it's the message of her 2 for 1 sale. Otherwise it's daily wall posts of shots from the ppv sets. She's the only one I follow who posts regularly.

PPV is normally once a week. Normally Fridays. Sometimes it's the message of her 2 for 1 sale. Otherwise it's daily wall posts of shots from the ppv sets. She's the only one I follow who posts regularly.
ah ok Ive noticed thats the "meta" for OF as of late, make sub cheap, spam ppvs in dm wasnt sure how hers was

ah ok Ive noticed thats the "meta" for OF as of late, make sub cheap, spam ppvs in dm wasnt sure how hers was
Yeah most wall posts are various nudes. You get maybe 2 dms a week if it's a "busy" week. Otherwise she treats it like an active insta. Which to me makes the sub worth it. I've subbed to a few where you pay and it's censored garbage and then ppv on top of that.

last of stream she was wearing sexier clothes same shit, asmr, dildo sucking and twerking she got 400$ in the first minutes of the stream still bad

Back
Top Bottom