EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat LeynaInu - MissyPwns

TOO BIG

The latest of hers. She pulls an Amouranth with this thing and barely gets the tip in her mouth a few times.. fake ass drool and so damn big when she rubs her clit you cant see a thing just some plastic dong.. not worth time to download.

I don't understand - do you have the video? If so are you going to post it?

yeah, I'm not a fan of those pov fucks either, and toy plays are terrible except for the bj parts. but her pussy and asshole close ups are exciting for me, wish she did fingering though

No passion in any of the videos she makes, all fake and only in it for the $$$. Help yourself by unsubbing and not supporting this hoe. You'll get more action that is real from rubbing two sticks together.

And whats with the damn feet in the cam all the damn time lately? I know she has a fetish of playing a puppy but keep the damn toes outta the shot it keeps pulling focus from the camera and fucks everything up!

Make a seperate video for foot freaks and go to town but keep it out of the real vids!
LOL! Part of the enjoyment of dloading Missy stuff is ALSO reading your brutal honesty about her. Their unintendedly hilarious and so true! Thank you for taking the battle scars for us all.
popcorn.md.gif

No passion in any of the videos she makes, all fake and only in it for the $$$. Help yourself by unsubbing and not supporting this hoe. You'll get more action that is real from rubbing two sticks together.
Altho i agree there is no passion, at least for me, i find her really cute (face-wise), has a great ass, and puts a lot of effort into keeping her body in shape with 0 zits (the opposite to Amouranth) so it's the reason I am still hooked on her as my fav despite her lack of genuine passion and creativity.

I understand she is agoraphobic but i still do wish she would conquer it already and do her soft-core stuff outside (forest, public restrooms, grocery isles) to mix things up.

LOL! Part of the enjoyment of dloading Missy stuff is ALSO reading your brutal honesty about her. Their unintendedly hilarious and so true! Thank you for taking the battle scars for us all.
popcorn.md.gif
I am the biggest simp for her but I get upset too. She had been on such a good route but something recently changed with her thats causing distraction. It maybe resolved soon i hope. The last few things she put out are mostly shit. IMHO

I am the biggest simp for her but I get upset too. She had been on such a good route but something recently changed with her thats causing distraction. It maybe resolved soon i hope. The last few things she put out are mostly shit. IMHO
I think the one who doesn't want her to go in that direction is her boy

PERSONAL FUCK DOLL

This has the right idea.. Says she spreads her wet pussy with close up cuming hard.. never fone before...

We will see how dissapointing or not

3840x2886_a4d06eb4d6bab93299822e017996d383-pnLquA7p.jpg
I like how the sound of clapping doesnt match her movements it is just funny

Missed a daily OF post yesterday and ended stream hours early today with made up reason on spot.. yeah shes distracted by dick. Once she calms back down maybe things will pick backup but for now her focus isnt on her work and its suffering. Enjoy what we have boys its the best we may get for awhile.

Honestly, as is often the case, I'm surprised we're seeing as much of her as we have been seeing. So I'm not gonna knock it.
Oh trust, no one simps more than I do for her. I just vent. Trust when i say there has been alot of effort to get to where she is today. It isnt luck or solely by choice.

One day she will be real for all. One day.

Back
Top Bottom