EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat LeynaInu - MissyPwns

Ah ok. And she did do asmr during Sept 2021 since I have only partial clips dated around that time. During early September all her streams were titled: " šŸ’‹Double D'io Ear LicksšŸ’‹ 20% OFF FOR NEW & GIFTED SUBS / !social = all my Social Media "
another thing that may help in finding is, during her asmr streams she would not wear a headset. No headphones on.

Ah ok. And she did do asmr during Sept 2021 since I have only partial clips dated around that time. During early September all her streams were titled: " šŸ’‹Double D'io Ear LicksšŸ’‹ 20% OFF FOR NEW & GIFTED SUBS / !social = all my Social Media "
Maybe she did for Pat. You may be right. I haven't been subbed to that for a long time. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Anyone here happen to have her old asmr vods? I'm specifically looking for a ASMR vod on Sept 6 2021. If not, than any ASMR vod from early to mid of September 2021. Greatly appreciated.
I don't have what you seek but what about this one vod is special?

did anyone notice the lip filler she got i actually hate it what do you guys think?

I can not stand lip filler, it just makes everyone look like they're having an allergic reaction

To expand off that comment.

Her stream lasted like an hour and 15 minutes or so. She started with a goal of 100 bucks and she would remove her robe. She broke that in about 10 minutes. Her tip menu was weak and overpriced to start with. She was asked a few times to remove more and she declined. She still somehow managed to make over $1000 in that time.

I would say for her first stream it was about what was expected. I would hope/ think that the more she does it, the farther she goes. It seemed like she was caught off guard that 1. As many people showed and 2. that the initial goal was hit so quick. She made it clear that she really didn't plan much. So here is to hoping she steps it up.

I will say I was surprised that when she said she wouldn't go nude that the stream stayed active and full. I was expecting it to be a ghost town with that information.

To expand off that comment.

Her stream lasted like an hour and 15 minutes or so. She started with a goal of 100 bucks and she would remove her robe. She broke that in about 10 minutes. Her tip menu was weak and overpriced to start with. She was asked a few times to remove more and she declined. She still somehow managed to make over $1000 in that time.

I would say for her first stream it was about what was expected. I would hope/ think that the more she does it, the farther she goes. It seemed like she was caught off guard that 1. As many people showed and 2. that the initial goal was hit so quick. She made it clear that she really didn't plan much. So here is to hoping she steps it up.

I will say I was surprised that when she said she wouldn't go nude that the stream stayed active and full. I was expecting it to be a ghost town with that information.
she's always naked i don't understand why she refused it's stupid and honestly i don't think she will ever steps it up

Back
Top Bottom