Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Mel's pretty good at keeping her VOD archive up to date so people generally dont record and post her streams anywhere anymore - her Wednesday CB stream is up on her
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
(
if you dont wanna create an OF account and pay $0.10 verification) and on
(seems to be active again, for Mel at least).

I didn't watch the entire thing but she seemed like she was having a good time. It's always nice to see Mel enjoying her NSFW content.

Also just to answer this; Mouse's Patreon has been inactive since 2022 - there was never anything lewd on it. It was mostly just for organizing fan VR meetups, movie nights etc.
You can see everything that was posted on it on her

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
I caught his debut back last December(?) but that VOD is up for free on his Fansly. I'll assume you've already checked but his Coomer is up to date and his Kemono has stuff up to Aug 2023 as of this post. Normally I would suggest you make a request thread for him, but MM gay content threads aren't allowed on the forum (unless you want to try and sneak him into the trans femboy category lol).

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022

THE WEEK IN LEWDTUBING
[2024-04-21] - [2024-04-28]

HEADLINES
Charlotte Sylvicroft announced she's leaving Indonesia
Cotton had her monthly Fansly stream and did her first ever anal play
el_XoX celebrated her birthday with a special Fansly/CB bunnysuit stream
el_XoX and Mel had a collab Q&A stream about the ins and outs of being a lewdtuber (
)
Kumbomb had her monthly sub-only in IRL Fansly stream
Podgekinn made Twitch Partner
created a
for feet/socks content
Silver and Sinder had their official Gamer Supps flavours release
Tara returned to streaming on Fansly after skipping a week to attend a fighting game tournament
Vex had her monthly Fansly stream​

BIRTHDAYS
el_XoX

NEW CONTENT THREADS
DarkTouchVR | MeayaGremlina

Snuffy

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
In addition to the weekly news post I've noticed Fansly changed their endpoints yet again this week so I also wanted to write a quick guide on how to start manually recording Fansly streams without the use of any extensions/plugins/bespoke software; I'll edit this post and put it here (after I've finished writing it up lol)

BABBY'S FIRST FANSLY MANUAL STREAM RECORDING MANUAL

Last week a Fansly update changed some of their headers and broke some existing tools for scraping Fansly and recording streams. Fansly does this every few months - whether as a means to thwart pirates or just internal decisions to change them remains to be seen - but it has a rippling effect on anyone who wants to archive content; tools need to be updated which causes downtime and potentially missing out on content that isn't saved by the models themselves.

So because the vast majority of lewdtubers stream on Fansly, I want to make everyone aware of a pretty simple method to record Fansly streams manually - without the use of any extensions/plugins/bespoke software that might break if/when Fansly changes their endpoints.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

DISCLAIMER
  • Because this method is manual, in the event the recording breaks (stream crashes, you lose internet, power cut etc) you will have to manually start the recording again.
  • This method does not work for scheduling streams, the stream has to be live. You also are unable to recording any part of the stream that has already happened.
  • Bespoke tools and plugins ARE generally a better alternative to this method and should be explored where available; they offer good QoL features and allow for bulk downloading/scheduling etc. This method is just a good fallback if those tools are not working.
  • Fansly's codebase is complete shit lol

Last edited:

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
She never did like coom streams or anything, just NSFW audios and those streams of her playing adult games - which she unfortunately scrubbed from her Patreon after retiring - but for our purposes any vtuber who did any NSFW content creation (using the same "identity" as their vtuber persona) counts as a "lewdtuber".

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
I have a very similar setup, right down to the raspberry pi lol. Just instead of using that I built my own autorecorder (this was back in 2022 before there was an open source fansly recorder). I messed around with fansly-recorder during its first releases and I'll be honest it was a little ropey, but if you say it works well now then I'll definitely give it another look.
I'm pretty sure it follows the same basic principle as the method above btw - but it just makes a call to the API to pull the playlist file instead of "manually" getting it.

AtlasV

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Anybody got Geo Carnelia/FaerieGeo's old Patreon content before she shut it down cause of leaks? Or any of her new content from Fansly that isn't already on Coomer?

Kinda surprised she doesn't have a thread here but maybe it was deleted cause OP got cold feet after she nuked her Patreon. I wouldn't know for sure, I didn't start tuning into her nsfw streams until a couple months ago.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Funnily enough, I just recorded her last Fansly stream and was going to make a thread for her once kemono/coomer stopped being dead. Spooky!

Edit - made the thread, she's missing from the lewdtuber megathread because the OP is more than 14 days old but I'll add her to the lewdtuber index when I get the shiny orange name lol

Last edited:

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Guts was taking a mental health break from NSFW content due to some personal problems, but she was trickling out some skebs and animations on her Fansly throughout April so she's not retiring or anything.
She seemed pretty upbeat in her Twitch stream last night so fingers crossed.

• PeepoLove
Reactions: ZerotaR

Unsededge

Diamond Tier
Dec 23, 2022
Hi! I was looking into Momo, really liked her. And i was wondering if shes ever done some NSFW stuff or even VAing... couldnt find anything so i thought i could ask

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
MomoMischief? Her relationship with lewdtubing is a very long and complicated one, but the tl;dr is -

She's been on the fence for literally years at this point as to whether or not she wants to go into "full" NSFW content creation; she has a 2D and 3D model equipped for adult content, she's coyly suggested many, many times that she's interested in doing it, she created an NSFW
and
(the latter of which hasn't been touched in over a year) for her potential lewdtuber exploits and some of her closest friends are lewdtubers (Uzu for example streams on Fansly regularly)
But every time she starts making real headway towards taking the plunge she always gets cold feet and decides against it. Then, when everyone assumes the dream is dead, we get a flicker of hope that she still might do it and the cycle starts all over again - the latest of which was on Uzu's Fansly stream last week (Uzu said that Momo was "still thinking about it" and that Momo should do it because "she'd really enjoy it")

Her pubes peeking out in that VR clip always gets me.

As of right now she's deep in the GTA RP hellhole, but we'll see what happens. In the meantime here's her content thread, though there's not much in it.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
No worries. If you're feeling lucky you can tune into Uzu's Fansly stream on a Wednesday night - sometimes Momo shows up in the chat to cheer on her friend whilst she gets buzzed. Which is kinda weird when you think about it, but also kinda sweet lol

At the risk of being a player hater, I'm not feeling the hype for VAllure tbh. Maybe it's because I watch an unhealthy amount of lewdtubers as it is, but I'm not convinced they'll offer much that we aren't already getting a lot of.
The majority of the people I've seen really on board with them are people with either a really small frame of reference for adult content creator vtubers (so the idea of a "lewdtuber corpo" is novel to them) or, like you said, historic EIEN fans. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong but until their debut I guess I'm just a skeptic lol.

xutox19

Superfan
Jun 29, 2022
i think at this point in time its a coinflip on whether VAllure is going to be amazing, or the whole concept is just a marketing gimmick.

i do agree with the opinion that they wont be giving us anything we dont already have, but if the corp works out well it could create a new "meta" and we might see an increase in quantity and quality of content.
on the other side of the coin its possible the whole "lewd corp" thing could be used as just an attempt to try and drive engagment, and the adult content they do ultimately create is just the same old shit and doesnt really mean anything to those who are actually interested