Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

Tatsunoko Jones

Superfan
Mar 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

McKenzie, I know you've been trying to promote her for a lil bit now, and that was probably the best clip you coulda used to state your case. I clearly need to give GWA Girls, or at least this one, a second chance- because SWEET FUCKING CHRIST. :cumsby:

cover1.jpg

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Quoting it here so as to not clog up the content thread with more discussion posts.

I haven't seen any concrete reasons why she up and left and she herself never announced it either. She was teetering close to a third permaban before she left so the running theory is she got tired of constantly getting deplatformed and just up sticks and quit. It happens all the time in the adult content world.
Also not to be pessimistic about her potential return but she did
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
(and I'm kicking myself I didn't rip them beforehand), which isn't a good sign, so all we can do is cross our fingers and hope lol.

cannon fodder

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
lol so you're talking about saiko. I used to watch her religiously until she disappeared, I have never been so attached to a vtuber. She really hit different. I remember watching her streams and feeling so relaxed and tended and then getting an instant erection when she pulled out the tongue, it didn't help either that the mommy rp was my weakness. I have about a dozen of her vods, some from her youtube channel, I'll try to post them later. I thought people didn't care about her twitch stuff because she has more explicit content on patreon. Wish I had saved more, especially her first streams because she was insane during those. She would tell people to open their mouths and prepare for mommy's milk and then go crazy with the tongue.

Clips on her twitch channel are still available if anyone is interested in watching that.

Last edited:

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Please do. In the event she is gone for good, any content is a real find.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
and I can upload them (in case they go down too) but I'd appreciate anything else.
I've read a few posts here and there from people speculating that she's in the upcoming VAllure, but considering she disappeared long before it was announced and she didn't really overlap with that crowd to begin with, it smells like hopium more than anything to me lol.

Reactions: NotASMRGuy