Simp Chat Laurenkimripley - Discussion Thread

DummyProfile

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
There are no foolproof methods for detecting leaked content on OnlyFans. There are no distinct codes or hidden watermarks, except for the ones added to the image by OnlyFans settings. Identifying the person responsible for the leak is challenging, unless they post something unique to themselves and not mass-distributed. Even OnlyFans themselves cannot take action against leaks, as stated in their Terms of Service. Their role is limited to assisting in the removal of leaked content. OnlyFans is not responsible for policing leaked content.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

JimPick

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
"Your so expensive : yes! Because I get leaked DAILY! Also I want high quality stuff on here and I want to be a premium luxury to everyone not just throw everything out there for a fiver."

She does know that a big motivator for leaking or searching for leaks is unaffordable content, right?

Ichigosbankai

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Watched the abridged stream (Thanks uploader), my god. For someone who acts as though theyre extremely kinky, she has the most boring orgasms (if real) ever. Further adds to my theory that shes extremely vanilla in reality, but knows pretending to be kinky gets those subs/likes/views in. Smart business move I'll admit!