Simp Chat Laurenkimripley - Discussion Thread

Darshellecuttie

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm sure she made a ton of money and felt obligated to and she doesn't seem overly shy and if the need is there I'm sure it makes her feel great to have us all paying to see her and it's turned out way better than she expected so why not give back to those of us who spent a few bucks

Vadaocu2023

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 18, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
What happens a lot with girls in the sex industry is they join because they're insecure and need sexual validation, then they get money, and instead of using the money for therapy, they use it for cosmetic procedures that will "fix" the stuff they've always felt bad about themselves. There was a call girl in my area, never went out with her but saw her ad, absolutely stunning, the kind of girl you only see in magazine covers. But she had thin lips and very small boobs, again, STUNNING, but probably always felt insecure about it. Now she has the mouth of a blow-up doll, and those awful spherical plastic tits. She looks terrible. Ironically, 1h with her now costs double of what it used to.

Lauren was always a 7 at best, but a fun 7, the kind of girl you'd be glad to both fuck and hang out with. But because she knows she's definitely not a 9 or a 10, she's using the money she's making from the guys who're happy to see her tits once a week to "fix" the things that aren't wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a boob job, or a liposuction in the near future.

Anyway, Harriet has always been hotter.