EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

We need to organize the melamori post with the names of the sets and the year for example. Repeated content is uploaded sometimes due to the laziness of searching for what was previously uploaded and what was not, it would also make the search easier. I would do it but I lack the necessary skills and information.
This is a good idea but I think everyone just lacks the patience and time to do that.

She reuses the character like it's a dead horse, but her upcoming pink 2B set looks banging.
Feels a bit like deja vu, but nice to have those booty and thigh shots. The costume looks a bit dumb to me though.

Happy to see another collab set with Lunaritie too, but even lunaritie's pictures are so filtered and edited lately so I don't want to get too excited. The Seraphine pics look great, I like that she has a somewhat different theme for once with the food.

2B outfit reminds me of JoJo outfits except ofc made for a woman instead. The Seraphine one looks ok. I'm personally not a fan of food stuff but it's also not offensive so more like a neutral addition.

2b, seraphine, Ms Marvel, makima, Lina and yen in one month. Crazy amount of content this month.

That's like... less than what she usually delivers in a month, not sure how this is "A crazy amount of content in a month".

Last month we had 5 sets for patreon and 3 sets for fansly , essentially 2 more than this month.

One thing is certain, that Yennefer set will be the star of the show, but I don't expect it to be similar to what she did for her frerien set.

Hello Lady Melamori fans!

I felt the need to share my thoughts with you about my favorite cosplayer, who is Lady Melamori.

I discovered Lady Melamori shortly after she became active on social media, towards the end of 2016. I stumbled upon her by pure chance, as she started off as a cosplay Mercy from Overwatch, and at that time I was playing the game, and Mercy was my main.

At that time, I had already been following quite a few cosplayers and e-girls, but when I came across Melamori, I immediately fell in love with her. I can't pinpoint exactly what drew me to her - she just has that something that instantly attracted me to her. She's like a first love from school that you never forget.

Since I found her, over the years, many cosplayers have made it onto my follow list, but none of them can surpass Melamori.

What's amazing about her is that in every role she embodies, she looks absolutely perfect. I know there are different opinions on the forum – that some of her creations are weak, or repetitive – but for me? For me, she looks perfect in every single one.

I love her figure, breasts, butt, tummy, legs, feet, lips, tongue, freckles on her back, her full smile and her beauty as a whole.

I remember her early years on social media, when she still managed them herself – there were Q&A sessions, video posts, Instagram video-reels (not only static pic-reels like these days), photos without makeup where she looked incredibly sweet and beautiful. I miss all of that.

Since I've been following her almost from the beginning, I've seen firsthand how she's changed. Generally, I like the natural girls, so when she got breast implants, I was a little saddened because firstly, it was a violation of her naturalness and damage to her body (surgical scars), however, in her case, the doctor did a wonderful job and everything turned out perfectly (I’m aware that she removes under boob scars in ps). She also unnecessarily enhanced her lips, but at the moment, she hasn't crossed the final boundary and they are at an acceptable level, so in summary, her body adjustments are fine at this point, and I hope she won't go further with them.

I don't hide the fact that life is hard for me and I seek comfort in the virtual world, because I am naturally an introvert and it's hard for me to function with people, and thanks to her, over the years I've endured difficult times, just by looking at her photos early in the morning, at her joyful, beautiful face which made (and still makes) me feel better instantly and I was ready to face the hardships of the day.

I realize that this whole post sounds like the confession of some desperate person, but since this is a forum dedicated to all cosplayers, and this topic serves to discuss my favorite, I decided to confide.

I know that Melamori is just an girl from the internet, but her presence makes my life better - just like that.

I want to thank all the users of this forum for their contributions and for sharing Melamori's content.

I wish you all the best!

Im not a big fan of boobs, but I don't agree with what my friend above says.
In my opinion, the job the doctor did was far from wonderful. I don't know if it's a problem that comes up when trying to expand small breasts, but I think Melamori nipples are too central on her, this is especially noticeable when she squeezes her breasts and makes them look too fake.

I never mentioned it because I think it's totally irrelevant to me as I only enjoy her shots of her butt. However, when I read cybersphinx comment, this thought quickly came to my mind.

Likewise, the yardstick with which I measure the work done on breast implants is that in the end they are as natural as possible in terms of shape, that for me would be a perfect job, that is the goal, right? that appear naturally big, or am I wrong? What do you think?. There is a great possibility that my lack of personal interest in breasts makes me overdemand more than normal and look for perfection where it doesn't have to be :D

These days it is impossible for me to define which part of melamori I like the most (Even though I know, I definitely love her butt.), especially because we do not know the amount of photo editing she does on her sets, so for now I will say that I follow her work because I like the lewd content of her cosplays :D

Lately you could see her a little more! Do you think we'll ever see her pussy and butthole, totally exposed? I can imagine the atrocities that she must read daily in her comments demanding that she show more! With a little luck she doesn't get tired of this and gives us some good shots. It would be a dream come true!

Im not a big fan of boobs, but I don't agree with what my friend above says.
In my opinion, the job the doctor did was far from wonderful. I don't know if it's a problem that comes up when trying to expand small breasts, but I think Melamori nipples are too central on her, this is especially noticeable when she squeezes her breasts and makes them look too fake.

I never mentioned it because I think it's totally irrelevant to me as I only enjoy her shots of her butt. However, when I read cybersphinx comment, this thought quickly came to my mind.

Likewise, the yardstick with which I measure the work done on breast implants is that in the end they are as natural as possible in terms of shape, that for me would be a perfect job, that is the goal, right? that appear naturally big, or am I wrong? What do you think?. There is a great possibility that my lack of personal interest in breasts makes me overdemand more than normal and look for perfection where it doesn't have to be :D

These days it is impossible for me to define which part of melamori I like the most (Even though I know, I definitely love her butt.), especially because we do not know the amount of photo editing she does on her sets, so for now I will say that I follow her work because I like the lewd content of her cosplays :D

Lately you could see her a little more! Do you think we'll ever see her pussy and butthole, totally exposed? I can imagine the atrocities that she must read daily in her comments demanding that she show more! With a little luck she doesn't get tired of this and gives us some good shots. It would be a dream come true!
I would say that you're right in suggesting that your general lack of interest in breasts has you possibly overlooking certain appeals others look for. Generally speaking the goal with implants is to try and look natural, but there are quite a few people for whom fake breasts are preferable when they emulate a perfect yet unnatural shape. There's no shortage of women in that group either, especially models like Melamori, though I will admit that it's sometimes very hard to tell between genuine opinions and industry pressure.

I guess I'm in the middle. I think her breasts are ok for fake ones but far from perfect. They look good when she's wearing something over them but personally I'd like them to sag just a slight bit more to look more natural which also I guess would de-centralize her nipples a bit.
That said I'm not gonna say it's a tragedy or whatever that they're ruined. I think they were better before.

The main thing I dislike is her lip stuff. Mostly because that sorta thing always slightly messes with other facial proportions and makes things look uncanny. And also because it's a non-permanent thing(typically) it cycles between this imo bad look into "looks ok" look. But never back to looks good like her more natural face did. The times her lips look good nowadays is when she hasn't had an injection recently and she's doing a character where the makeup carries and makes it look decent because it suits the character.

A smile always looks better and more genuine with natural lips. I wonder if this is the cause of her expression game sometimes being overall worse than before too. But I'm already going too deep into this. Let's just say we all seem to have diff opinions on this but yea her boobs are ok. Looks good when wearing something that would've lifted them up like that but I think they should sag a bit more when fully loose. Lips are the worse adjustment. But luckily it cycles due to the nature of that adjustment. Let's hope she isn't gonna start filling or operate the rest of her face too much.

She just confirmed that every month will include a pussy set for the ethanol tier, and her recent makima set had some really good pussy angles too. This year is looking better and better by the day

Guys, quick question.
Has anyone shared her full wolfgirl set in here?? I can't find it anywhere.
I was looking forward to that one.

Back
Top Bottom