EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

Thanks for the tip. Regarding her insecurity it makes no sense to me. Respectfully speaking she had a goddess like physique 🙏

Women tend to be much more aware of their body and the opinion people have about it. so somoeone must have pointed it out to her and it made her feel insecure about it. Fuck whoever that was if that was the case.

Women tend to be much more aware of their body and the opinion people have about it. so somoeone must have pointed it out to her and it made her feel insecure about it. Fuck whoever that was if that was the case.
Definitely meant to say she HAS a goddess like body, not had.

Honestly yes people can be such dicks. I wouldn't doubt it for a second. She's fucking gorgeous in and out of cosplay

Definitely meant to say she HAS a goddess like body, not had.

Honestly yes people can be such dicks. I wouldn't doubt it for a second. She's fucking gorgeous in and out of cosplay

Still, it wont change what she said about the reason she isn't doing them anymore, and there doesn't seem to be any innitiative that it is changing any time soon. I wouldn't count on it unless she says otherwise.

Videos would be amazing, but if thinks she doesn't look even when for a few months there when she almost had a six pack and was in the shape of her life then it's hard to see it ever happening. Even if she did, it would be filtered to heaven and back so I'm not sure if it would be worth people paying a premium for that kind of content anyway.

I mean without insecurity there probably wouldn't have been any cosmetic surgeries or procedures, just saying.

I'd like to think that she made it so she could cosplay more characters, but we all know that wasn't the case. Afterall it only takes 1 single complain to set some fire. I still liked her even before she got a single surgery. But what is the point of crying over spilled milk right?

I'd like to think that she made it so she could cosplay more characters, but we all know that wasn't the case. Afterall it only takes 1 single complain to set some fire. I still liked her even before she got a single surgery. But what is the point of crying over spilled milk right?
yeah in the Age we are living every internet (E-Girl) Woman decides to go some kind of Bimbo-look.... Melamori still looks good but for my part liked her face way better before surgery. But i have to be honest, her boobs look better now... First pair of fake boobs were i think this way

I really like the way she portrait any character to a point that I'm in love with everything she does. I don't care how heavily edited it is or what's being hidden with this or that pose. The only thing is that: Now I want not only the cosplayer, but the woman in her. It doesn't matter surgery procedures or whatever people thinks that demotes someone. It would be very nice seeing she doing her make up on a video, being a natural woman like she is when not doing sets. I didn't even mentioned nudity because this is totally a different scope, not that I'll complain on having it. At the end of the day would be good for her knowing that she's loved the way she is.

People loved her old OF content where she did non cosplay pics right? Now she pretty much does all cosplay even on her fansly. I would much rather have those no cosplay pics once in a while rather than some of the low budget forced cosplay sets on fansly. Those old pictures from when she went on vacation to a beach, things like that were great. It just seems like her main passion is just cosplay so that's all we're getting now.

Also her latest teaser on fansly is back to her usual self photoshopping her thighs to be bigger for some reason... so frustrating when she already looks amazing without doing any of that.

on the bright side, seems like she is trying to introduce expressions to her sets now, after a while of it being the same "poker" face.

People loved her old OF content where she did non cosplay pics right? Now she pretty much does all cosplay even on her fansly. I would much rather have those no cosplay pics once in a while rather than some of the low budget forced cosplay sets on fansly. Those old pictures from when she went on vacation to a beach, things like that were great. It just seems like her main passion is just cosplay so that's all we're getting now.

Also her latest teaser on fansly is back to her usual self photoshopping her thighs to be bigger for some reason... so frustrating when she already looks amazing without doing any of that.
Yes, absolutely agree I thoroughly enjoy her casual pics just as much as her cosplay. I also enjoy her no make up pics, she's super cute.

she has just remove topless tier, in fansly

It is only natural she would, after all someone leaked all of her sets 2 weeks ago because of the tier. It was such a bad management issue from her and I predicted something like that was gonna happen when it first launched

The Irony at its finest :KEKWlaugh: and let's be real, do we think that she has THAT many people subbed to the tier that she decided to simply close it instead of just figuring out who that guy was? It was obviously the worst way to deal with the problem, like placing a band aid on a water leakage

Her little tier previews are up on boosty and patreon if anyone wants to see this months cosplays. Looks like a good month, the last set also has text saying "Full Nude Photos". The latest Frieren fansly set also seems to be teasing more from what she is saying, someone who buys that set can confirm if it means anything.

Yes, she is adding pussy pics to patreon now, we have no word if the price will increase just yet.

Yes, the freiren set had full frontal pussy pics, still only showing her cammel toe but it was more than "just the tip" than the mercy one

We need to organize the melamori post with the names of the sets and the year for example. Repeated content is uploaded sometimes due to the laziness of searching for what was previously uploaded and what was not, it would also make the search easier. I would do it but I lack the necessary skills and information.

Back
Top Bottom