EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

wait a minute, is this the pic? I thought that this was a sample and the actual picture wouldn't have the hearts

It isn't the actual pic, I am just describing how it looks, this is just the preview she sent. Again, that is the best pussy shot on the entire set. Techincally you only get to see 1/4 of her innie

I don't know what happened recently, but her recent previews have gotten so much better and spicier. Full of ass and the pussy teases, she has me interested in the future now, maybe this is the beggining of her peak. I would still take it with a huge grain of salt, but her 3 recent sets have been so much better than what she did the 6 months prior

I don't know what happened recently, but her recent previews have gotten so much better and spicier. Full of ass and the pussy teases, she has me interested in the future now, maybe this is the beggining of her peak. I would still take it with a huge grain of salt, but her 3 recent sets have been so much better than what she did the 6 months prior
Her husband/manager probably pushes her to be more revealing so she can get more money. Despite the nice ass shots and the boobs being out in the open now 2019 is still peak melamori

Sounds more like she is trying to get her audience back, with how lackcluster it has been for the past months I can easily see how she would want to recover her fansly fanbase. 2021 mela was the peak for me, I never cared about her face or tits, so when she started doing more ass sets I was enjoying every single one of them

Techincally yes, but also no. She had done that cameltoe tease multiple times before, back in 2021 mostly. I gotta admit that her stuff has drastically improved recently, maybe it was the aftermath of the bad mood she had. We don't know, considering previous cases similar to this that she had I would bet that she either had a personal/familiar emergency or she had a brake up.

Man will all the very appreciated re-shares and reuploads and like "better quality" posts recently I find myself double checking so many times if I have the pics or not. Not a bad problem to have but still lmao.

Also yea she did cameltoe teases before. Personally I'm neutral to it but it's always good for those who love it.

I wonder how beautiful (and expensive) would be an uncensored making off video of these sets. A man can dream...

She said recently that she doesn't feel like doing videos because her body isn't at its best shape. But yes, getting videos would be the piece we are missing for her content to be at its peak again. (At least IMO ofc)

She said recently that she doesn't feel like doing videos because her body isn't at its best shape. But yes, getting videos would be the piece we are missing for her content to be at its peak again. (At least IMO ofc)
Being a noob may I ask does she chat on her patreon feed? Thinking about subbing to her patreon, any advice on a worth while tier?

i think its just because of all the editing in her "normal" non professional photos she does now. She can not do it in videos to that extend

Being a noob may I ask does she chat on her patreon feed? Thinking about subbing to her patreon, any advice on a worth while tier?

I am a simp, so I go for her 200$ tier, but if you don't mind not seeing her tits, the 95$ tier should give you everything minus the topless pics.

i think its just because of all the editing in her "normal" non professional photos she does now. She can not do it in videos to that extend

Yes, sounds more like an issue of insecurity, It makes me wonder what made her decide to stop doing them in the first place. Again I have always being a fan of her ass mostly so even though the filters on her face were obvious it was the ass I was mostly focused on :peepoGiggles:

Back
Top Bottom