Simp Chat Lady In The Streets

ns8660

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She got to be genetically blessed by every gods in the universe i mean she is 31 years old to have tits like that is just unreal i think her tits being natural is very hard to accept bcz they haven't grown or lost shape in last 6 years since i been following her from chaturbate

crimsonsplinter

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 31, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Weirdly this photo is some of the best evidence that makes me think they are real. Fake breasts don't lay like that when lying down. Natural breasts do. The bulk of her breast tissue moves to the side of her body toward her armpits. Fake breasts would hold their shape even when lying down. Its possible she has had some sort of augmentation like fat transfers. Quite the puzzler. Either way they are pretty epic real or fake

bobbyjohnson

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Look at the shape at the top and side of her breasts here. Natural breast don't look like that when a woman is in a supine position. Hard edges like that are a tell tale sign of fake boobs. Go look at a chick with natural boobs lie down.

Again, though, you desperately want them to be real, so you will see the evidence in whatever light helps make you feel they're real.

Last edited:

Esquilax

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 7, 2022
And you desperately want to be right, so much so that you resort to personal attacks and name-calling when someone disagrees with your interpretation of what your so-called "near-incontrovertible" evidence.

Funny thing about your "hard edges" idea, is that real breast tissue can make such a hard edge when it is moving in that direction, or pulled in that direction by gravity. Notice there is no hard edge at the underboob area, which one would expect from fake breasts. Unlike you, I won't claim to know that which is impossible for me to know, so I won't claim they're real or fake. But your asertion that "they must be fake, and anyone who disagrees is a stupid fanboy" is nonsense. You want to claim you're right and the naysayers are wrong? Go to the next AVN and pay for 5 minutes with her. Until then, you don't know jack.

Esquilax

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 7, 2022
I had the same experience with a FWB when she was in her late 20s to mid-30s. At the risk of getting too analytical about booba, it depends in part on how low the underboob crease (for lack of a better term) is. The lower the underboob crease, the greater the surface area from which the breasts grow out, the more breast mass the body will support without significant sagging.