Simp Chat Lady In The Streets

Peepeepoopiepants

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think we know well enough now.

Guys, you know how some women have cellulite or dimples on their thighs from the way their connective tissue is attached between muscles, fat, and dermis. Everyone is different in this regard.

Breasts are even more complicated due to all the glands and ducts coursing through the fatty tissue. Then there’s pectoral muscle insertions and quality, etc.

I’m rambling, but I’m sorry you doubters have never experienced 5⭐️ tits in your life. August Ames (RIP) was another example of similar, rare, and natural perfection.

Ellie has 10/10 real, natural tits and if I’m somehow wrong I will delete my account, wipe my harddrive, and probably be productive irl.

Last edited:

striker101

Lurker
Jun 16, 2024

I never really questioned them before, every time she talked about them, she seemed quite sincere. But in those they look very suspicious. I have never seen that circular shape with natural breasts before. On the other hand her breasts are pretty unique in the first place. That dent however really shouldn't be there.
That clip with this one girl not being able to immediately differentiate between Ellie and the one with the fake breasts also gives me a suspicious impression. I can't really hear it well but it sounds like FlashingEmma even says that she suspected her to having difficulties with these two. Could be wrong about that, but why would she assume that anyone would have difficulties differentiating between implants and natural breasts?

Having said that, I'm still having a hard time believing she has implants, I mean look at them, the bounce, the overall movement, the softness.

And in this one the reaction appears to be genuine when she realizes they are supposed to be natural. To me it doesn't look like she is still skeptical after she touched them, more like baffled.

What's your impression on that?

jojo71

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 12, 2022
The natural movement of them is what still has me leaning towards real,like when she removes her bra,lifts her shirt or when she or someone grabs then etc

Reactions: Peepeepoopiepants

Sylsai

( • )( • ) ԅ(>⌣<ԅ)
Mar 11, 2022
I've never seen fake tits move like those tbh. Usually when a girl with fake ones tries to shake them around they barely move. Even if they were fake as long as they move around like real ones that's good enough for me tbh.

Peepeepoopiepants

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
All these videos for the male gaze (women don’t generally like to jiggle and shake them like that - it often hurts) and to show off while also proving that they are real/natural. Plastic surgeons try to model their alterations to look like hers. She is the epitome, the S-Tier.

I’ve also loved a woman that had fake tits that looked very similar to hers, but they certainly did not move like Ellie’s not even remotely close. She also didn’t really like her nipples played with, to my great sadness.