Simp Chat Lady In The Streets

tristanolilo

Fan
Jun 14, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Tbh I'm having less and less faith in that.

Especially in this clip they do look somewhat suspicious when she squeezes them. Yes they are soft but the way they deform looks slightly like an under-filled water ballon.

In these shots they sit a little bit too perky on her chest.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

In these clips it also looks like something is placed under the actual breast tissue when they play with her breasts.

Also what are these weirs separations?

Then there was this video where one of the nakedbakers girls had to match the breasts to the person and she really struggled differentiating between Ellie and Maya (who obviously has fake breasts just by looking at them). She went back an forth until finally coming to the correct conclusion. I mean one would imagine that she would get it right away.

Maybe there is a reasonable explanation for all of this besides her having implants, but I'm more and more inclined to believe she isn't telling the truth.

smooga

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm torn because on the one hand; you've spent a fair amount of time researching Ellie's tits to back up your argument. Which is an excellent way to go through life.
On the other hand; it's a lot of effort to prove Ellie has implants and for what? You can say she's lying, but it comes across as trying to start an argument in an empty room.

RambleTop

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Besides all the talk about whether or not her tits are fake. Does anyone else think that she likes girls way more than guys? Not that anything is wrong with it but I remember people wanted to see her with a guy but she makes any reason as to why its hard but every video we see of her is with women. Of course only she would know if she's gay or not but am I crazy for thinking she doesn't like guys considering what was said? Not trying to argue but I'm really starting to wonder.