Trans Kyliebitkin - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Unless she gets any sort of pushback nothing will change. It's very obvious the drive isn't there for OF any longer, nor is there anything particularly motivating her. Honestly though, IRL for her is going incredibly well, so I can see that as a valid excuse thing. Doesn't make it right to keep leading her OF subs on. This is the first time she's directly mentioned doing PPVs in a post on OF. We will see, I'm at the point where I pretty much see everything as a lie.

If people in her art place actually say something about it, something could happen. Those guys are on month 8 of hoping for something to happen.

astrea1

Superfan
Jul 1, 2023
The comments on the posts most are mostly just the same 5-8 people saying they can't wait for the next ppv for the last 6 months and doubt they will ever say anything bad she could post once a month and they would still sub and think her content is amazing.

I guess she doesn't want to release a ppv because low sub numbers. A few months ago she said she was going to work on some new series and advertise more before posting one then she proceeded to post once on her NSFW twitter and gave up after that... Just seems like she is unmotivated to do anything her streams have also been like that tbh.

seppukuuu

Lurker
Apr 4, 2023
Tbh onlyfans was just an outlet for her horniness and she got a boyfriend now so she doesn't need OF as an outlet anymore. Wish she dropped the price to match the quality of the content. I've been subbing every 3 months to cut the cost to $5 per month but even that feels like too much.

Reactions: Namyemr

astrea1

Superfan
Jul 1, 2023
Unfortunately she broke up with her boyfriend so no more endlessly hyping a fuck video but at least she said her OnlyFans will be better now..

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
We've heard this time and time again, that the content was going to get better and nothing changed. I'm not hopeful that this will be any different. She made a throne, so that's at least something different. However, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. At this point the guy doing the nsfw art is putting in more work and effort.

Reactions: NVWSSV

bigbowl

Fan
May 13, 2022
She was so slutty and horny for all the attention from everyone for the first few months which made her onlyfans one of the best. I hope one day that comes back and she starts posting vids again.
And with her replying in the coments it was like having her be your own little cumslut. The PPVs and comments kept me subbed even though things get leaked for free.

Haven't subbed in months. Since this site isnt updated I'm guessing she hasn't followed through on the PPV promises. I thought she might actually do it since she opened a Throne.

astrea1

Superfan
Jul 1, 2023
She said she was going to but then got covid so we will see if she does in the next couple of week. Though she still hasn't done her cosplay sub goals from 3-4 months ago so I wouldn't be too hopeful..

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
The real demonstration that what can be done today shouldn´t be left to do tomorrow. The cosplay was a job for two people and also the fact that she already removed the wrap from the car, personally i don´t believe it will be done.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
She's addicted to Valorant, so don't expect anything involving effort for the time being. Not that she was going to do anything anyway, not sure what she's doing with the stuff she's got from Throne.

She said she was going to do more with OF after her breakup, but much like anything else, including sub goals, she hasn't followed through. If she's happy with what she's got and continually getting the hopes of her community up, then more power to her.

Reactions: NVWSSV

notfor

Lurker
Oct 17, 2022
It's a shame because Kylie's one of my favorite streamers but I nowadays assume she's not going to do anything until it actually happens. Basically now every day she makes some sort of goal that she fails to fulfill or a promise that she breaks by the end of the week, for both her stream and her onlyfans.

Last edited:

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
It is a shame because Kylie has or had an opportunity to really do something different with her OF. She legitimately has a great body, supposedly horny enough to do stuff, has a throne with all of these gifts but refuses to do anything different. She mentioned she started masturbating again to do PPVs, but I don't believe her.
She's currently going through a rough time mentally, which its good for her to take care of herself, but its been one full year since the last PPV and the content from the OF has only gotten worse. At this point she is the type of person to promise things or hype things up and not deliver, whether its Twitch or OF. She's not going to change a thing.
I unsubbed 2 months ago and judging by the complete lack of enthusiasm for her content doesn't seem like I missed much. Would love to be proven wrong.

astrea1

Superfan
Jul 1, 2023
It's pretty frustrating because she says she doesn't like having any expectations but then constantly creates the expectations herself by saying she will do stuff. A ppv is only expected because she's been baiting subs with ppv soon for over a year. Obviously when she makes people excited for her content and then doesn't do what she said she was going to people are going to be disappointed.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
Outside of battling depression which it what seems to be what she is saying, I truly chalk it up to pure laziness. No one calls her out on the things she actually does and she's lazy. The people who are disappointed are the ones who have left already so you are left with basic yes men. She takes a picture or two that takes 10-20 mins max and I'm being generous. If she dedicated just an hour every other day she could achieve more with OF, but honestly she probably doesn't care to.