Trans Kyliebitkin - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

androgenie79

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hey bwos, like a lot of you, I love Kyliebitkin with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns, and I think it would be cool if we could avoid spreading unnecessary rumors about her in this thread. She already has to put up with that sort of thing within the NoPixel community. Yeah, we perve on her and enjoy the leaks when they come, but silly rumors, even if they aren't intentionally harmful, don't need to be a thing here. I'm sure most of us enjoy her streams, so let's all just have fun and enjoy the BOOBA when or if we get a chance to. :pokiJAM:

SilentStudio

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
Hey, she just came out as trans! That's fucking great for her to be comfortable to do so now. She did talk about forums and pictures that were posted before, possibly this specific thread. If so, Kylie if you do read this, you are great! Also, you would absolutely kill it on OF if you choose to pursue it like you do with all of the other things you put your mind to on the server.

FallingintoFaith

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
She's calling you creeps because you're shitting all over her career ignoring her multiple explanations about how sick she is, all while freeloading her OF content. Call it as you see it. I don't see how hard it is to sit here and quietly enjoy the stuff that comes through instead of micro-analysing every little thing and trying to come up with the weirdest takes when the information exists right in front of you.

androgenie79

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
At this point, I just want what's best for Kylie. Obviously I'll be over the moon if she starts an OF. But if she doesn't, that's okay too. With that being said, just for record, I will happily pay for OF content even though it will leak anyway...because I genuinely ❤️ her and support her in all her endeavors.

FallingintoFaith

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
If you don't enjoy the content that's fine, but don't be a part of the crowd that's loving her OF while actively shitting on her other stuff. Almost like the person making both things is the same person. Don't understand the logic of trying to tear someone down while actively enjoying their stuff. Reality check yourself.

BathtubGeralt

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
As far as I know, it's never actually been confirmed that she's trans.
I could be wrong, but I've never any seen conclusive evidence to proof it. And I welcome and encourage anyone to post proof if they have it.
She's always denied it.
I recall her saying on stream once something along the lines of ''These idiots wouldn't believe me if I showed them an MRI of my insides'' after someone in chat accused her of being trans.
I don't give a fuck either way though. Makes no difference to me.

androgenie79

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Okay, so here's my take on trans people who might not be in a big hurry to come out as trans or advertise the fact that they weren't born with a body that matches their gender: They've already spent their entire lives trapped inside that body, answering to pronouns they don't associate with and playing gender roles that don't make sense to them. So yeah. I can totally understand why they might not personally feel like giving us a detailed backstory of their transition, especially since the whole point of transitioning is to merely be the person they were the whole time.

Kylie is a girl doing hot girl shit. That's all we need to know.

Last edited:

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
With everything out there including this last photo, Kylie's body is marvelous! She always talked about having a hot body and it checks out. I think she said she wanted to be seen as a transition success story? Her OF is nothing short of incredible and just straight up fire, that along with her body and twitch success. The surgeons did amazing work, but Kylie also put in the time and effort to care for her body as well. Total package. She looks damn good naked all-around.

Last edited:

actualcoomer42069

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
A couple of years ago(more like 4) went to bangkok to get surgery and spend 1 month of recovery there.

bangkok is the gender affirming surgery capital of the world and the recovery time for it is around a month. She later confirmed on her discord that she was in thailand.
A lot of people go to thailand to get surgery there since is cheaper and there are fantastic doctors with a lot of experience.

Just put 2 and 2 together

But is completely irrelevant, trans not trans, post op or whatever it doesn't matter, she is hot af and is only getting hotter.