SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Trans - Kyliebitkin - Discussion Thread | Page 20 | SimpCity Forums

Trans Kyliebitkin - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
  • Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

macht

Lurker
Dec 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
mostly seems like an extra way to support her if you like her Twitch streams I doubt anyone is still subbing to her OF just for the content

She does have so much potential for good content like cosplay, New toy videos, a fuck machine she has only used once and she has a great personality that has never really shown through in her OF content except in the first couple of months. I'm not paying for ~20 selfies a month though.

Reactions: bigbowl

MGQB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Looks like Kylie has finally filmed a another PPV after promising one for so long, her bf fucking her from behind while she's bent over the bed. The recent posts have been better but she needs to start posting more videos after this, they are her best content and everyone always asks for more

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
The fact that they live together facilitates the content, even the quality of the photos. She also said she was going to use a better camera that might even mount on a tripod so the next videos might not all be in POV.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
She needs to lower her price on her Onlyfans. Content is lacking and she clearly is not putting any effort into it. Spends probably a few minutes to take a couple of photos and calls it a day. I doubt she reads her comments anymore and you can clearly see that the comments are dropping more and more. It's to the point where it seems like you are getting 15 photos for $15. She teases PPVs, never does anything, mentions working on her Onlyfans, nothing changes. I think at this point she should lower her price and let those know who are still subscribed that its merely a "Here's a photo every other day only" type of Onlyfans.

You have guys in her Onlyfans comments and her Art place practically begging for more content and she does not say anything to them. I can't imagine anyone here would disagree with this take. It has been two weeks since the last posts here and nothing has changed, could argue it has been worse.

Last edited:

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Everyone has to agree with you but some of the things you said aren´t quite like that. Last month she streamed 12 hours a day for two weeks and after that she was sick like 5 days. I think most of the people who are still subscribed are the same people who are subscribed on the other platform, that is more for the support than anything else.
Finally you have to take into account that she is at a stage where she is in a relationship and living with another person and has to quality time with that person and not be with him just to help her make content

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
Everything you said is true. The only thing I can say is that communication goes a long way. The OF has been in the same state for longer than before her subathon though. I get everything you have said, but if this is the new normal I think she should say that. That way people can set their expectations appropriately.

keerr

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 30, 2022
The issue is she constantly talks about doing things and then doesn't do them. When her bf moved in she said she was going to make ppvs in a couple of days and hasn't, during her subathon she would focus on her OnlyFans after it's over and is instead posting once every 3 days. She also had subgoals for cosplays she hasn't done a month later which would also include stuff for her "other project". Feels like she is just baiting people into staying subbed because fomo which is pretty scummy.

Kaspe

Casual
Jun 2, 2022
I honestly think she has not put more than 2 minutes of time and effort into a post since September. She will come up with excuses like my content was bad for 6 months because I needed surgery but it's not like her content has improved at all in the 2-3 months after

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
If people spend a bit of time watching her stream they would realize that planning stuff is not her strong point :KEKWlaugh:. As i said, most people sub already know what they are going in to nowadays so no one is "forced" to be a subscriber.

Reactions: luvsco

MGQB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
The content is so repetitive and low effort it's not even worth the 30 seconds it takes to repost it here, and that's such a waste of an audience that is more than willing to throw money at her for shit she could film and post in 10 minutes max. PPVs don't need to be long, they don't need to have much going on, her solo content has been the best so far, she could use a toy or talk dirty or so many other things and we'll pay, but she ignores what we want and everything has been the same old boring content.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
No one is forced to be a subscriber. It does not change the fact that she teases content time and time again to not do anything. She mentioned she's going to be doing some things today, but she has said that so many times and nothing has come of it. Sure, most people "know" what they are going to be getting, yet you can clearly see a lot of them want more.

MGQB is right. Kylie is hot, she could make a killing on sending out solo PPVs using different toys. They've asked for Throne so subs are willing to pay for toys too. They want more PPVs, not less.

Reactions: MGQB

macht

Lurker
Dec 24, 2022
yeah I don't get it she even says stuff like I'm going to take lots of pics today. Everyone thinks she is finally going to post good content... and then she posts 1 blurry selfie that took less than 30 seconds to take 8hrs later

Reactions: MGQB

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
If what you are saying is true and in addition to promising things that dont get delivered also not responding to comments from subscribers, that´s a shitty thing to do and should be communicated the "why".
Personally i think that when she created the OF it was never because of the money, it was more of a self-esteem feeling and being acepted as a woman, but one does not invalidate the other and if people were willing to pay and stay paying it would be a smart move to bet more on the OF, she didn´t even need to take pictures every day but in one day make content for like the week or when she felt sick and didnt feel like it.
The other day, she said she was going to be doing the cosplay but know she is doing more stuff with the car so i feel for those o gave a lot of money for those goals and still havent got nothing.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
I think its really communication, at least for me. I want to throw more money at her for more PPVs, doesn't have to be long, nor anything fancy. Just more video content of her overall. I believe her community want the same.

If its a time thing, she could block out a few hours on a day off to do OF content, she could have stuff for the week(s) done. She could also be content with her output and the subs she's got. This could be what it is and what she wants. I would hope she would communicate that, so people in her OF and nsfw art place aren't begging for PPVs.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
The whole baiting people into staying is something I'm buying into more and more. She continues to talk about doing OF stuff only to do nothing, to the point of talking about doing stuff for OF on stream. Mentioned doing stuff for her OF anniversary and ended up doing nothing. Oh wait, she put lipstick on Poggspin! She's going on vacation and mentioned doing content while on vacation which will most likely amount to a photo a day or something. No one complains about her OF so she probably thinks its fine.

Kaspe

Casual
Jun 2, 2022
The baiting and teasing for subs is pretty common on OF it's just a shame that her OF turned into that trash because the first 3 months was 10/10 content

she went from posting buttplug videos to making putting lipstick on a big deal :KEKW:

Last edited:

astrea1

Superfan
Jul 1, 2023
Her baiting on stream used to end with recording a ppv now she takes a day off to post 1 selfie...

Reminds me of when she was thinking of making an OF she needs to stop being a pussy, realize she is hot af and just make content ffs

seppukuuu

Lurker
Apr 4, 2023
Newest post:
"Hey love, in case you guys were wondering why posts have been slow the last week, I broke my phone and the camera while doing the IRL GTR stream on twitch and have been waiting for my new phone to arrive. It should be here in a couple of days and posts will continue every day! I'll still make stuff but the quality of the photos is a bit bad until then. Super excited to make some more PPVs with a better camera 😘"

Just more baiting again. Who wants to bet that there's going to be 0 ppvs and posts continue to come every 3 days instead of every day. Not even mentioning that she has an expensive sony camera that she could be using and said not that long ago that she would use for content but once again didn't happen.