EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

How the mighty have fallen. Getting that Ceo dick has made her very lazy. I still don't think she'll make it to Avn and being camming.
He has simultaneously killed her cam career and the streaming future of his site :KEKWlaugh: all so she can get some below average dick that pays well
So since she got on very early yesterday and look like she's not getting on tonight. Could it be safe to say she had an early morning flight to LA to visit Austin and NB?
Her pattern now seems to be with really early streams and then off for a couple of days, I doubt she flew to LA though probably just in Austin. Twitchcon is in San Diego towards the end of next month though and I'm sure she'll be going with her "brother" again:peepoGiggles: she'll probably go there then.

I'm interested to see what she'll say when she goes to Venus Berlin. She can easily say that she's going to AVN alone but this is different. It would be hard to believe she'd travel across the globe just to go it alone. Wonder who the scapegoat will be then? "I took my brother to a sex convention with me":monkaX:

I'm interested to see what she'll say when she goes to Venus Berlin. She can easily say that she's going to AVN alone but this is different. It would be hard to believe she'd travel across the globe just to go it alone. Wonder who the scapegoat will be then? "I took my brother to a sex convention with me":monkaX:
She is going with her brother :KEKWlaugh:

He has simultaneously killed her cam career and the streaming future of his site :KEKWlaugh: all so she can get some below average dick that pays well

Her pattern now seems to be with really early streams and then off for a couple of days, I doubt she flew to LA though probably just in Austin. Twitchcon is in San Diego towards the end of next month though and I'm sure she'll be going with her "brother" again:peepoGiggles: she'll probably go there then.

She said Rei is going with her. I guess she is Katie's babysitter now like how Carmen was last year for the ring girl night and twitchcon.

I mean the dates and venue are public and she said she is thinking about going....which means she is going :pauseChamp:
When she first brought it up, it was right after her "fam" vacation and she said she was thinking about it but last week one night she said she was going.
She says she has some fun stuff planned... baking streams here we come :hahaa:
Those poor fools when she says she has fun stuff planned. She means for her, not them :KEKWlaugh: She still wont even open their gifts. Her fun happens off cam:Sadge:

👻Kat while probably dancing up on Ratman
It fits her new pattern of super early stream and off to austin for two days. Although, ghosting twice in one week is new but she has them distracted by telling them that there is "fun" things coming up. We know she isn't going to do anything, she still hasn't posted the rest of the pics from that photoset she previewed on twitter in mid-July

Back
Top Bottom