EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

probably changing her name and SSN so dex doesn't go psycho :KEKWlaugh:

what if all this time she's been scared of him and not the other simps :monkaW:
I'm surprised out of all the times in vegas she hasn't kicked him or anything based in his behavior alone online and yet in person he somehow has restraint. My memory may be off but hasn't this man bought tickets for her and basically give his personal information to her or did she give her information to him.
Oh 100% she's been scared of him this whole time. Yeah she'll have arguments with some of the simps, but they usually just act normal after it. Dex is the only one that can take it further and actually look her up.

He's also the reason why she keeps her Florida visits and other trips as secret. Cause he'd shown up.
He takes it to a point where the whole room is uncomfortable and have to change subjects otherwise he will not let it go and he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again as if it'll change something. I hate to say it but I believe dex will snap one of these days I'm not insinuating he'll do some physical harm but I believe there will be a meltdown during fortnite or something

I'm surprised out of all the times in vegas she hasn't kicked him or anything based in his behavior alone online and yet in person he somehow has restraint. My memory may be off but hasn't this man bought tickets for her and basically give his personal information to her or did she give her information to him.
This year I think she was too preoccupied with four's behavior that is when she wasn't running off to parties. In the videos from her AVN streams, when she walked the floor with them I remember he kept trying to hold her hand and lead her around and everytime she wouldn't do it :KEKWlaugh: She would keep putting distance between them. And some lady even stopped them at one point because she just saw a group of weird men following her around and was checking to see if she was okay. She had to assure her that they were with her:PepeLaugh:

This year I think she was too preoccupied with four's behavior that is when she wasn't running off to parties. In the videos from her AVN streams, when she walked the floor with them I remember he kept trying to hold her hand and lead her around and everytime she wouldn't do it :KEKWlaugh: She would keep putting distance between them. And some lady even stopped them at one point because she just saw a group of weird men following her around and was checking to see if she was okay. She had to assure her that they were with her:PepeLaugh:
Is it safe to say that the simps won’t be sending any Xmas gifts this year lol 😂 cause she threw away their bday gifts and Vegas stuff from AVN lol

How he is not embarrassed of his behavior is a mystery to me when it's clear as day she's weirded out by her simps :KEKW:. I bet her reply was yes these sad perverts are with me they're paying for everything so I'm letting them walk next to me feel special.

What the hell happened? This was like 4 hours ago :KEKWlaugh:

Edit: I see she's on I guess, never tweeted anything though, anyone know how long has she been on?

Oh man I can't believe I missed out on the crazy pokemon cards spends thousands of dollars for a 20 dollar card whoopie!!
I'm begining to realize her early streams are some how duller than when she streams at normal hours:monkaHmm: How the hell is that possible?:KEKWlaugh:

I'm begining to realize her early streams are some how duller than when she streams at normal hours:monkaHmm: How the hell is that possible?:KEKWlaugh:
She's probably getting on earlier so she can give ratman all the attention when he gets home from working at fansly....ie meeting up with some pretty 20 something year old.

Back
Top Bottom