EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Those were all exact quotes
I don’t know if it was doxing by rei cause all the simps know she is dating the rat man. Rei on her stream said she was playing black jack at her homies(shitkats) boyfriends house and they had dogs and cats to pet lol . I guess Carmen was there too cause she said my two homies were there lmao 🤣 so I guess her brother and mom were there too ha ha

I don’t know if it was doxing by rei cause all the simps know she is dating the rat man. Rei on her stream said she was playing black jack at her homies(shitkats) boyfriends house and they had dogs and cats to pet lol . I guess Carmen was there too cause she said my two homies were there lmao 🤣 so I guess her brother and mom were there too ha ha
Rei has clearly at this point been coached repeatedly to not mention her. Ever since europe he's been having almost weekly poker games. So if she's not on in the middle of the week now, I just assume that's what is up. The amount of pauses she took while answering the question last night was funny :KEKWlaugh: My favorite part is I feel like Kati still thinks she's getting away with it:pauseChamp:

Rei has clearly at this point been coached repeatedly to not mention her. Ever since europe he's been having almost weekly poker games. So if she's not on in the middle of the week now, I just assume that's what is up. The amount of pauses she took while answering the question last night was funny :KEKWlaugh: My favorite part is I feel like Kati still thinks she's getting away with it:pauseChamp:

Anyone has the clip ha ha maybe she doesn’t want photo to talk about on her stream lol

And since Merks party, he hasn't been showing up outside of tipping and running. She knows that she caught and now just wants to hide him.

Also rei actually saying her homies BF house is hilarious. She only has one homie in Austin. That's probably why Katie doesn't like her members going into Rei's room lol

if it was doxing by rei cause all the simps know she is dating the rat man
It's not doxing if Rei is talking about her own life. Only Katie sees it as "privacy/doxing." Which makes it look like Katie is trying to hide what she is doing and proves how fake she really is. Sucks Rei and Carmen have to go along with Katie's lie about who she is dating.

SanJapan is happening in San Antonio right now. Looks like we know why she got on early yesterday. No stream and pokemon cards tonight

SanJapan is happening in San Antonio right now. Looks like we know why she got on early yesterday. No stream and pokemon cards tonight
my night is ruined i waited all week for pokemon cards and this bitch wanted to play fortnite instead.
there is no better feeling then watching her open a pack of cards have no re-action then shred it. She needs to stop being boring leave the clothes on fortnite off and just open some cards. :cumsby:

my night is ruined i waited all week for pokemon cards and this bitch wanted to play fortnite instead.
there is no better feeling then watching her open a pack of cards have no re-action then shred it. She needs to stop being boring leave the clothes on fortnite off and just open some cards. :cumsby:
There's always tonight:peepoBless: She promised:FeelsRageMan:

It's not doxing if Rei is talking about her own life. Only Katie sees it as "privacy/doxing." Which makes it look like Katie is trying to hide what she is doing and proves how fake she really is. Sucks Rei and Carmen have to go along with Katie's lie about who she is dating.
Rei also said the had stations lol 😂 to play wow and smoke weed lol and one of her members asked how about cocaine

Rei also said the had stations lol 😂 to play wow and smoke weed lol and one of her members asked how about cocaine
I love Rei being semi-honest and not following all of Katie's orders to not say anything. I bet Katie tried to do the same with Carmen last year and that's why they unfollowed each other and ghosted each other during AVN.

Man Merk, how can you be dating such a fake person lol.

I love Rei being semi-honest and not following all of Katie's orders to not say anything. I bet Katie tried to do the same with Carmen last year and that's why they unfollowed each other and ghosted each other during AVN.

Man Merk, how can you be dating such a fake person lol.
I mean Merk is fake himself pretending to be a man when he's a rat cuck. Katie has such control issues everything has to go her this bitch has never been told no or else she forces herself onto people the fact she gets into such petty arguments and drama that have absolutely no significance and thinks she needs to keep her life so private from her simps because they'll have a meltdown most likely dex asides from that no one cares she should just tell the truth then that'll make her relevant again. She holds herself so highly on not wanting attention and to be private yet she's so fixated on being popular and staying relevant so she'll sleep with anyone with loads of cash and orgies.

By rei’s comments shitkat is the one setting up this parties
sounds like it from this comment. Katie is now the head of OTK.

she gets into such petty arguments and drama that have absolutely no significance
she also wants the simps to respond back to her in an angry way so she can play the victim. like the bike and tree branch meme.

"I got a buch of pokemon cards for tomorrow" What was the point of her telling them this if she knew she wasn't going to get on.
Must have got lost in the cookies again :KEKWlaugh:
i bet all the cookies she's been baking are actually weed cookies. Need to keep the OTK crew high for the orgies.

sounds like it from this comment. Katie is now the head of OTK.

she also wants the simps to respond back to her in an angry way so she can play the victim. like the bike and tree branch meme.

She gets off to playing victim so much they believe her everytime like the puppets they are

Back
Top Bottom