EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

What's this about a baby?
Temp(merk) showed up for 5 minutes and shared that he subbed as leader for 7 months and she compared it to having a baby.

Rei banned keeefe? Or is it just Kati forbidding them from going into her room
Apparently Rei told photo and Keeefe to say it as a message for Katie. They all agreed that Rei is a bit of crazy drunk. But you can tell Katie was shocked and pissed.

Apparently Rei told photo and Keeefe to say it as a message for Katie. They all agreed that Rei is a bit of crazy drunk. But you can tell Katie was shocked and pissed.

rei is going to log on with an apology speech, kati will be standing behind the camera with a weapon and merk will shakily hold the que cards for reige to read :OMEGALUL:

Temp(merk) showed up for 5 minutes and shared that he subbed as leader for 7 months and she compared it to having a baby.

Shitkat is losing control of her simps and rei is getting some of it 🤣🤣 that would off never happened a few years back to shitkat but with all her shady stuff they don’t care anymore

What I love is how she's slowly but steadily losing her mind as time goes on she used to have a cult following now she barley has any simps and even the ones left are rebelling against her hell even dex isn't taking her shit as much anymore
Her greatest fear is losing her simps, whether for money purposes or deep down she still cares for some of the simps. But her grip is slipping with most of them, probably due to the now confirmed relationship with Merk the Ceo. The ones like Super and Omega are really the only blind loyal simps left.

She doesn't realize that the reason why they're on MFC is they want a new home after she fully retire.

Her greatest fear is losing her simps, whether for money purposes or deep down she still cares for some of the simps. But her grip is slipping with most of them, probably due to the now confirmed relationship with Merk the Ceo. The ones like Super and Omega are really the only blind loyal simps left.

She doesn't realize that the reason why they're on MFC is they want a new home after she fully retire.
I think there was just a small handful that left with her, a lot I think stayed (probably changed their name for cover) And there were a few that never even followed her over. It sounds like though, from a comment someone made last night, that she forgot super's birthday :peepoGiggles: Which honestly is kind of shitty of her, just like not opening her birthday gifts two month later. I was joking, I didn't expect the resistance would start so suddenly.

I don't know what happened last night, didn't see but if Rei did call her irrelevant she can only blame herself. She made herself irrelevent, she drove people away with her actions. And does nothing now that would make anyone new want to stay or the people already there stay. She streamed almost everyday in June but mostly opened cards didn't even do all the themed shows she said she was going to do. Last month she only streamed 12 days less than half the month and posted 2 pics to fansly.

This chick has 10 years of success why she holding onto glory years losing her mind? She Parties, Travels the world on private jets, hangs out with youtubers / twitch stars she used to watch, has more money then she can spend and i hope a nice car by now. Her fight for control of her abused members is weird :KEKWchamp:

I think there was just a small handful that left with her, a lot I think stayed (probably changed their name for cover) And there were a few that never even followed her over. It sounds like though, from a comment someone made last night, that she forgot super's birthday :peepoGiggles: Which honestly is kind of shitty of her, just like not opening her birthday gifts two month later. I was joking, I didn't expect the resistance would start so suddenly.

I don't know what happened last night, didn't see but if Rei did call her irrelevant she can only blame herself. She made herself irrelevent, she drove people away with her actions. And does nothing now that would make anyone new want to stay or the people already there stay. She streamed almost everyday in June but mostly opened cards didn't even do all the themed shows she said she was going to do. Last month she only streamed 12 days less than half the month and posted 2 pics to fansly.
An the last picture on Fansly was for her BF merk ha ha 😆 GF core lmao

Her fight for control of her abused members is weird
Honestly, that's the greatest mystery right now and if anyone can actually figured it out, they deserve a million dollars. Maybe she just sees her twitch friends are just other creators that she can bounce ideas off of and just enjoys hanging out with them but her simps are still her actual "friends"

To add, how many times have randoms showed up during Katie's stream on Fansly and said "I thought you retired or i can't find you anymore" someone who is relevant shouldn't be asked those questions.

I wonder if she called Merk first or Rei first last night.

To add, how many times have randoms showed up during Katie's stream on Fansly and said "I thought you retired or i can't find you anymore" someone who is relevant shouldn't be asked those questions.

I wonder if she called Merk first or Rei first last night

I wonder if she called Merk first or Rei first last night.
It was probably a 3 way call lmao she was on the phone a lot

Is there by chance a recording somewhere of rei saying it's just too good to be true I wish this was said in person to see shitkats reaction and possibly see an actual cat fight amongst them.
this bish streams gotten so boring nobody even archiving anymore :Modge:

we need to find a certified autist to take one for the team :HACKERMANS:

I
Her two most recent "clubshows" are up on her share page, but you have to tip for a club to few them. I wonder if she took out the part when she called katie irrelevant.
God I hope not that'll make it worth buying. Last night's stream had me curious with shitkat and dex's relationship as of now because in the past she seemed more happy to see him in chat but now she just gets irritated and belittles him any chance he gets hoping he'd leave but won't since she has his balls in her purse. Did I miss something eventful that occurred between them or has it always been like this?

I

God I hope not that'll make it worth buying. Last night's stream had me curious with shitkat and dex's relationship as of now because in the past she seemed more happy to see him in chat but now she just gets irritated and belittles him any chance he gets hoping he'd leave but won't since she has his balls in her purse. Did I miss something eventful that occurred between them or has it always been like this?
I think maybe dex started to ask one too many questions, they were also very leading questions too. I feel like anyone that missed last night show missed a lot it seems. I'm still not sure what all happened :KEKWlaugh:

I think maybe dex started to ask one too many questions, they were also very leading questions too.
Yeah he started asking her about post merk bday party questions. She's probably scared that he knows what she was doing and who she was with that week she was gone with her "fam" most likely he will be the next one to fall.

Back
Top Bottom