EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

I haven't been able to watch anything on there in months
oh you mean on CW. yeah fuck that site :KEKW:
Straight up cant delete my vids to re upload the ones not working (for whatever fucking reason) and i cant use the same exact files because nO DuPlIcAtE vIdEoS (tell that to half the mfs that upload there). Dunno if inspect element works to get those videos either. I DO know that sometimes your adblock can cause videos to appear that way anyway, so temporarily turning it off for the page may work (if so).

He's a lurker now, I've seen him only say things in chat when she's about or is logging off. He doesn't want to get extorted again
I believe last Friday, they hit the fap goal and he suddenly started talking in chat. He probably has seen all the leaks of her and ratman and thats why he called out temp to beat his high tip. Good thing about fansly is that you can't see who's watching the stream. so he can hide during the whole thing.

Looks like that guy Dyna got the hint look at his comment from last night on Shitkats Twitter ha ha
He will be back. I dont know what stage of grief he is in, but wherever it is, as soon as he enters the next one he will be throwing his allowance at her. :hahaa:

she actually got a warning strike for it (one of many that she mentioned) :monkaCHRIST:
hence the keyboard smash name change
Damn, guess Alex is still simping for Kati even after leaving the platform in disgrace :peepoSad:
They don't want any association with that dirty slag kati and banned any reference to her name like the plague :KEKWlaugh:

Alex is more likely scared shitkat will expose MFC and all the
"good girl models" leo and alex fucked :PepeLaugh: making the whales leave

Rei tweeted about brit being in her room, do they still go to K3's room on fansly? Wonder what she thinks of that :KEKWlaugh:

Also can we not turn this thread in to cwtv requests there's a separate thread for that in the requests section.

Rei tweeted about brit being in her room, do they still go to K3's room on fansly? Wonder what she thinks of that :KEKWlaugh:

Also can we not turn this thread in to cwtv requests there's a separate thread for that in the requests section.
I havent seen her in a while so my guess no lmao she doesnā€™t even sub to shitkat

I havent seen her in a while so my guess no lmao she doesnā€™t even sub to shitkat
Every now and then brit will be there in chat she was on not that long ago when I watched, maybe a couple of weeks back? Every time Kati will bring up how she's not subbed and makes a comment about going to other models rooms. There are a few of them that go to rei's room, i know she always brings up how keef still does and I don't know if he's still around but Public was one of kati's regulars but he left completely and went to rei's. You can tell by her tone that she's not happy about it :KEKWlaugh: it's always followed by her telling them they should tip for being there

Every now and then brit will be there in chat she was on not that long ago when I watched, maybe a couple of weeks back? Every time Kati will bring up how she's not subbed and makes a comment about going to other models rooms. There are a few of them that go to rei's room, i know she always brings up how keef still does and I don't know if he's still around but Public was one of kati's regulars but he left completely and went to rei's. You can tell by her tone that she's not happy about it :KEKWlaugh: it's always followed by her telling them they should tip for being there
Yeah Brit goes to every room skitty,Snowkitty and reiā€™s now ha ha šŸ˜† she knows shitkat is getting dick down by the rat man

You can tell by her tone that she's not happy about it :KEKWlaugh:
She has control issues chick wants everyone to love her so much and only see her. But she ditches them throws there presents away doesnt log on makes them wait all night and fucks her CEO husband in his 7 million dollar house. :KEKWchamp:

shitkat wants them to stick around and worship her. :OMEGALUL: she's delusional but if she was mentally well we wouldn't have 532 pages talking about her :PepeLaugh:

She has control issues chick wants everyone to love her so much and only see her. But she ditches them throws there presents away doesnt log on makes them wait all night and fucks her CEO husband in his 7 million dollar house. :KEKWchamp:

shitkat wants them to stick around and worship her. :OMEGALUL: she's delusional but if she was mentally well we wouldn't have 532 pages talking about her :PepeLaugh:
Ha ha letā€™s see if any of the simps ask if they are opening them tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom