EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Besides her being a control freak it's mostly about her regulars, whenever she is on with another girl none of them tips and maybe 1 or 2 of them talks, most of her tips came from the other girl's regular or randoms who saw 2 girls and got interested.
Now she being on her boyfriend's site there will be no other girl's regulars or randoms who will tip.
At least that's what it used to be.
True and when they tipped the other cam girl shitkat gets mad at them 🤣🤣, rei tell Shitkat to bring temp back so they can nuke it out with dyno lmao

Considering how much katie didn't like Carmen before the zoo and the little fight they had last december, you would like rei would notice the signs on the wall.

plus how many fights katie has had with other models over the years.

Considering how much katie didn't like Carmen before the zoo and the little fight they had last december, you would like rei would notice the signs on the wall.

plus how many fights katie has had with other models over the years.
I don't think I've ever heard katie fighting with skitty that may be her only cam friend to my knowledge that she hasn't fought however they've never done a stream together or hangout that was outside of a convention.

I don't think I've ever heard katie fighting with skitty that may be her only cam friend to my knowledge that she hasn't fought however they've never done a stream together or hangout that was outside of a convention.
Even after Katie moved to fansly, skitty would show up occasionally. But Skitty stopped using Fansly because she was not getting any interaction on her page(shocking I know), she hasn't shown up since. So maybe her and Katie disagreed about that?

Back
Top Bottom