EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

$80 for 1 pic? wow shes such a greedy cunt.
Even if there was nudity that's massively overpriced. The truth is she's not willing to show any straight up nudity. She had a pic supposedly of her nips underwater and under her clothing which is the best we'll get. She also had that "sex" pic that was an absolute joke in showing anything but a sliver of asscrack.

The fact that she hasn't done any OnlyFans videos that aren't just her Patreon stuff is very telling. This is a woman who's still absolutely afraid to fully show her ass on video

Even if there was nudity that's massively overpriced. The truth is she's not willing to show any straight up nudity. She had a pic supposedly of her nips underwater and under her clothing which is the best we'll get. She also had that "sex" pic that was an absolute joke in showing anything but a sliver of asscrack.

The fact that she hasn't done any OnlyFans videos that aren't just her Patreon stuff is very telling. This is a woman who's still absolutely afraid to fully show her ass on video
It must be the new place she is shooting that is sucking good content off her .

How is the current high tier? Same old same old?
Someone on the the internet just put up Day 6 from her current one. It's honestly the same old. She's still scooting away as much as possible to avoid showing much of her ass and it's never going to change.

To the person who purchased images as an incentive for others...
I appreciate the gesture, but these pics merely confirm what others have been saying.
Her OF content is just not worth spending my hard-earned money on.

:Sadge:

To the person who purchased images as an incentive for others...
I appreciate the gesture, but these pics merely confirm what others have been saying.
Her OF content is just not worth spending my hard-earned money on.

:Sadge:
I also appreciate the gesture but it kind of does the opposite in confirming that her OF stuff isn't worth paying for. They're slightly lewder Instagram/Patreon pics without any nudity.

Same with the high tier, I've said my thoughts about it. It's interesting that someone like Miss Bell ASMR who doesn't do try-ons as a main focus does them better than Kat Wonders who's done hundreds at this point.

Back
Top Bottom