EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

Kat has gained some weight but she is still fabulous, now she has that milf look and i love it, personally i prefer over 30 women to young ones.
This nails what I was getting at. It'd be great if she ever attempted a try-on without the safety net of editing. Minimal editing is fine but she edits to such an extent where a lot of it makes zero sense. Her try-ons have always had this issue of selling sex appeal while never fully committing to it because she's never been fully sexual on camera. You get bits of sexiness mixed with more awkwardness.

I'm going to give her credit because she stepped out of her comfort zone a bit and made a mini try-on that's different from her usual style. She's at least trying something new.
which one are you talking about?

which one are you talking about?
That short candid try-on and extra clip are definitely something different from her normal stuff. It's not revolutionary or anything but its something fresh from the last 2-3 years of almost exclusively standard try-ons that were in that same room.

has she ever done feet/ legs stuff? there were a few on youtube, but very old

I checked her weekly videos which I usually skip because it's just regular outfits but I was surprised that even the recent ones have her wearing g-strings. The separation of those tiers feel kind of busted at this point.

has she ever done feet/ legs stuff? there were a few on youtube, but very old
There are a couple of high heels try-on videos on YouTube several years ago, where she’s wearing a very short skirt and trying on lots of strappy heels. Her legs look fantastic. I’m not really into feet but if you are then they’re the ones to watch. She went through a period in her high tiers videos of sitting down, putting one leg out and running her hands up and down it - the S&M high tier comes to mind along with a few others around 2020-2022. Those were pretty hot and the outfits really showed off her amazing legs.

speaking of feet /legs stuff I guess about 2019 she did a video which was a great legs high heels show. She was filming then in what looked like a small den and she laid out on somewhat of a coffee table and rubbed all over legs and touched her P several times It was hot for something that didn't show the real thing if you search might be able to find it

speaking of feet /legs stuff I guess about 2019 she did a video which was a great legs high heels show. She was filming then in what looked like a small den and she laid out on somewhat of a coffee table and rubbed all over legs and touched her P several times It was hot for something that didn't show the real thing if you search might be able to find it
can you please please link it

There are a couple of high heels try-on videos on YouTube several years ago, where she’s wearing a very short skirt and trying on lots of strappy heels. Her legs look fantastic. I’m not really into feet but if you are then they’re the ones to watch. She went through a period in her high tiers videos of sitting down, putting one leg out and running her hands up and down it - the S&M high tier comes to mind along with a few others around 2020-2022. Those were pretty hot and the outfits really showed off her amazing legs.
link it pls, im not into feet really, but kat's legs and feet are an exception

Kat has gained some weight but she is still fabulous, now she has that milf look and i love it, personally i prefer over 30 women to young ones.
Came here to say this. I decided to catch up on her content today and noticed she's clearly put on some weight and it went to all the right places. It's the hottest she's ever looked IMO. She's also been wearing skimpier stuff both on her regular monthly videos and Galactic tier, and I appreciate that a lot :cumsby:

Came here to say this. I decided to catch up on her content today and noticed she's clearly put on some weight and it went to all the right places. It's the hottest she's ever looked IMO. She's also been wearing skimpier stuff both on her regular monthly videos and Galactic tier, and I appreciate that a lot :cumsby:
Agreed. I never understood some cultures' obsession with women gaining weight. Lol like put the magnifying glass down and relax 🤣. I think she's way hotter like this and would kill to see her get on the thicker side. With her body she'd be curvy AF.

actually she looks much much sexier with the weight gain !! But I have always wondered if she had implants Looking at photos from 6 yrs ago she was much much smaller in the chest Anyone know?

it's true that Kat is still super weird/self conscious about her ass, which makes no sense because she has an amazing ass. I wish she would make a treadmill video like cutefruit18 has been doing

This would honestly be her worst nightmare and something she'd never do. The lack of ass in her content is basically my only complaint because I have no illusions of nudity. There's just no reason she should be so guarded about it and why it's extremely rare to see her whole body when she shows her ass.

I was checking one of her old videos and man if this isn't something that basically doesn't exist these days which is a full body shot with her ass. The whole video in general is made way differently than her current stuff and feels like it caters more to pure sex appeal.

343496780e068b433f42.md.jpg 343535e1f24e141abefb.md.jpg 3436aaecd07e47f4f74a.md.jpg34372b243647ece91dbb.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom