EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

Bonjour, et plus personne ne partage de photos de Kat Wonders ? Veux-tu partager avec moi la dernière photo de Kat Wonders ?

Looking really quickly at the new stuff cpants posted and there's an honestly great ass shot in a g-string at the end of the January monthly. I talk trash about her content 90% of the time but when she actually shows her ass a bit I give her props.

Edif: There's an even better one in the middle of the video. The January Monthly somehow blows the Galactic one out of the water. Weird because the Galactic tier is a way higher price. She actually seems a little more comfortable showing ass than I've seen her in the past. It's not perfect but she's showing it from a non-closeup distance.

Last edited:
Looking really quickly at the new stuff cpants posted and there's an honestly great ass shot in a g-string at the end of the January monthly. I talk trash about her content 90% of the time but when she actually shows her ass a bit I give her props.

Edif: There's an even better one in the middle of the video. The January Monthly somehow blows the Galactic one out of the water. Weird because the Galactic tier is a way higher price. She actually seems a little more comfortable showing ass than I've seen her in the past. It's not perfect but she's showing it from a non-closeup distance.
She looks more natural in the recent vids which I like. It doesn't look like she has a ton of filters and makeup caked on like her older vids.

She looks more natural in the recent vids which I like. It doesn't look like she has a ton of filters and makeup caked on like her older vids.
So much of what kills her try-ons are the editing and insecurity about her ass. It's still there in these newer videos but a bit less than before. These videos are infinitely more re-watchable when you can see what she's wearing from the back and it's something she constantly cheats people on. It's also funny to see her without that stripper pole because she still seems to be backpedaling as if it's still there.

yeah the galactic patron s must be really pissed Her monthly january shows much more than the galactic Oh well Kat has always been a strange gal to figure out
It’s just another example of how arbitrary and whimsical she is - there is no plan or strategy for her content, she just does what she feels like that day. “Oh hey, I think I’ll start a podcast…”

It’s just another example of how arbitrary and whimsical she is - there is no plan or strategy for her content, she just does what she feels like that day. “Oh hey, I think I’ll start a podcast…”
If she really wanted to differentiate the $60 tier that costs $40 more the try-ons should have minimal to no edits and be more overtly sexual. The fact that her $20 Monthly videos were better shows a distinct lack of giving a fuck.

Right she does those monthly videos I suspect on the spur of the moment and comes with whatever is on her mind She is however very sexy and knows how to push the button. Give credit where credit is due

I thought her early vids were sexy. I can't even watch the latest vids, haven't watched one in more than 6 months, I think but I see a few screenshots, I I know enough.

I thought her early vids were sexy. I can't even watch the latest vids, haven't watched one in more than 6 months, I think but I see a few screenshots, I I know enough.
I'm just here for the booty at this point, the early videos likely were better. She's also aged a bit which is natural because she started years ago. She still looks good but not 5-6 years ago good.

I'm just here for the booty at this point, the early videos likely were better. She's also aged a bit which is natural because she started years ago. She still looks good but not 5-6 years ago good.
Women who age piss me off. 😡 Like why do they do that?

Women who age piss me off. 😡 Like why do they do that?
I'm not even saying anything negative in this regard, just pointing out that she's been doing this long enough where she looks a little older now, I literally said she still looks good.

Agree, she still looks great, but ~2018-2020 she was absolutely stunning and her body was immaculate.

Back
Top Bottom