EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

The interesting thing with her is we have a visual document of how she's looked the last 5-6 years through all the weeklys/monthly's etc. She's been fairly prolific and I give her credit for that.

The interesting thing with her is we have a visual document of how she's looked the last 5-6 years through all the weeklys/monthly's etc. She's been fairly prolific and I give her credit for that.
I've followed her since before she had a Patreon and was one of the first six to subscribe to her Patreon, so I've been fascinated with her for years and still am! She wore a lot of see through in some of her early posts, then she started buying pasties! Yuck! But when she does show it's really great, it turns her on as well. I ramble too much, but she will still be beautiful long after I am gone!

I think whenever her age comes up, part of it is looking back and wishing she did more in the past than she did. She decided her limit a long time ago and around 2021 decided on a formula where every try-on feels almost identical.

She could have been more sexy with it and more free with the poses but it all feels so protective and rigid. She could do those things now because it's not like she's 50 (she won't) but it wouldn't hit the same as Kat in 2020.

I take what I can from her try-ons and try to enjoy them for what they are but a woman who looks that hot and wears very little should have way more jaw-dropping, omg moments out of the hundreds of videos she's done. When she shows like 20 seconds max of interesting moments in a 7 minute video my reaction is always "cool I guess". Just way too much teasing and peakaboo stuff for my liking.

just watched her march galactic and monthly videos pretty much the same but she does show her ass full view now and I do agree with another commenter . She is a fascinating gal give her credit Would any one keep watching any gal on only fans and patreon who gives out what she does. Absolutely not She has something special and if you could package it and sell it wow !!!!

just watched her march galactic and monthly videos pretty much the same but she does show her ass full view now and I do agree with another commenter . She is a fascinating gal give her credit Would any one keep watching any gal on only fans and patreon who gives out what she does. Absolutely not She has something special and if you could package it and sell it wow !!!!
But did she pop the titties out in the march videos?

any see through stuff in the march galactic?

I think it should be 15 or 20 considering the stuff she posts barely go above instagram levels of heat.
Her tiers are oddly priced because it goes $5, $10, $20, and $60. The Galactic tier mainly gives you one extra video but a lot of times the Monthly video is on par or sometimes better for a cheaper price.

If she offered more video content on the Galactic it might be more enticing. I just wish she embraced the sexiness of wearing what she wears like those OF clips. Dance, pose, have fun with it and stop being so guarded.

Her tiers are oddly priced because it goes $5, $10, $20, and $60. The Galactic tier mainly gives you one extra video but a lot of times the Monthly video is on par or sometimes better for a cheaper price.

If she offered more video content on the Galactic it might be more enticing. I just wish she embraced the sexiness of wearing what she wears like those OF clips. Dance, pose, have fun with it and stop being so guarded.
very true enticing is strictly the word for her she is so sexy if she would just change her stale format dance pose lay in her bed get in that hot tub do a strip with strip music she has it but refuses to use it

Back
Top Bottom