EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

I'm so confused. I thought her BF, hubby or whatever she has was the reason she wasn't showing anything, but he's sharing her in the sack with someone else??
You have to basically be unaware that she has a family for any of this to make sense and what makes it all hilarious. OnlyFans Kat Wonders is a nympho who regularly partakes in threesomes and anal despite the fact you never see any of it. It's shameless grifting tbh.

She probably doesn't give a shit. Let's be real, she spends what, 15 minutes a week making content for onlyfans? A formulaic video and a couple selfies? I bet she doesn't even log into the site at all
$65 for 21 seconds of audio shows she clearly doesn't give a shit. I post some stuff of Irma La Dulce ASMR who has audio PPVs for a fraction of that price that are like 7-10 minutes of simulating sex that seems like a bargain.

She's been heavily using OF for about 2 years now and she's never made a full length OF exclusive video.

It's either very short clips, pictures, or Patreon posts of her high tiers. She's not actually serious about showing anything substantial but the money she makes is likely why she almost completely stopped doing high tiers.

I checked out some of the latest stuff from Patreon that's been posted and man is it dire. She's just not going to evolve in terms of showing more even wearing what she currently wears. She goes through the trouble wearing thongs and g-strings but shows very little of the back parts so it's just a front view of her talking for almost the entirety of the time she shows an outfit.

It's never been explained exactly why a woman who makes a living on bikini and lingerie try-ons is so insecure about her ass but it's extremely obvious by how she scoots and the editing she does.

There's someone completely unrelated to her named Miss Bell ASMR who doesn't even specialize in try-ons but has done them way better because she puts her ass in full view and does way more posing than Kat Wonders ever has. Miss Bell kind of has a much flatter ass as well but she has much more confidence showing it than Kat ever has which goes a long way.

There hasn't been anything on her for a while...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well give her credit she has been going strong for 6 years now Must have something special without a doubt Had she tried for a movie tv career in her 20's I think she would have made it

With the last window photo she show that she knows what we want - but still has her rules -no pussy and no nipples !!! there was time she had not done much nude work, now she's always nude but doesn't show us anything. perhaps we will get a fresh few pics and videos from Cpants
I am patient but its taking a while. I think that some of these "sexual experiences" she talks about are recorded and will come out somewhere / sometime.

With the last window photo she show that she knows what we want - but still has her rules -no pussy and no nipples !!! there was time she had not done much nude work, now she's always nude but doesn't show us anything. perhaps we will get a fresh few pics and videos from Cpants
I am patient but its taking a while. I think that some of these "sexual experiences" she talks about are recorded and will come out somewhere / sometime.

I think there's about a 0.001% chance that those sexual experiences are real. But I guess if she managed to convince you, she convinced more people, and I guess those are in the target audience for buying her stuff.

In my opinion that window photo is totally useless, she's naked but you can't see anything at all, it's just another way to make easy money without showing anything and without making any effort. I can accept that she doesn't want to undress completely but she should offer much different and better content, at least videos with transparencies perhaps lying on the bed in sensual poses and saying something provocative, not misleading photos and few seconds videos.

“OK, Kat, are these “wild sexual experiences” in the room with us now?”
It's like her podcast talking about all the nude beaches she's been too, she's describing a nude experience that may or may not have happened that doesn't matter anyway because you'll never see it onscreen.

It's like her podcast talking about all the nude beaches she's been too, she's describing a nude experience that may or may not have happened that doesn't matter anyway because you'll never see it onscreen.
Yes.

What Kat Wonders says she does: has sex on nudist beaches, goes to strip clubs.

What Kat Wonders actually does: wears pasties under sheer outfits.

Yes.

What Kat Wonders says she does: has sex on nudist beaches, goes to strip clubs.

What Kat Wonders actually does: wears pasties under sheer outfits.
I would call her the least risk averse woman I follow but Mikaela Pascal exists and she makes Kat Wonders look amazing in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom