Simp Chat Kailey Mae - Discussion Thread

0xSniper

Casual
Apr 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Considering how much money she is making off the fansly streams, I personally don't think leaks will prevent her from continuing on with them. Every creator who provides content behind pay walls understands their content could actively get leaked. Plus, I would assume she would just raise the donation goals. Anyone know if she find out about the last one that got leaked, or sites like this in general? Im pretty confident she is well aware her stuff gets leaked on these sites xD

summit19x

Superfan
Dec 23, 2022
She wont stop. Shes not doing secret live streams to her closest IRL friends, its out there. She knows X amount of content is being leaked. But makes so much it doesnt matter Plus she uses her real first & middle name on all social media. It takes 2 secs to google & see her leaked fansly content wo trying. She has to be ok w that or dumbest person ever. I dont watch her twitch much but remember when she first did patreon her being mad content was leaked (because it cost her money), but she was aware it happnes.

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
She's STILL at it with her stringing everyone along and now threaten if her live streams get leaked she won't get nude at all! :ROFLMAO:
HA as far as I am concerned she has found a strategy to keep ya'll there with her teasing that she will go nude one day. Let's see if it actually happens but it's looking doubtful to me.
She's mad slick yo! Like Slick Rick :ROFLMAO:

fivetalents

Diamond Tier
May 10, 2022

I mean I'm not stupid, I agree with you that this could all be part of a plan to string us along but she's only done two streams and the second stream was better than the first, so it's trending upward. Until the streams stagnate I'm not tryna test this theory lol. I genuinely think she enjoys the streams because she's pretty generous with the goals when they're met

and all her PPVs aren't online. I remember looking for the dirty Q&A for the longest and the second one JUST got posted here. still no sign of the first

Reactions: usertg91726

fivetalents

Diamond Tier
May 10, 2022

True but the first one is kinda mild so it didn't make much of a splash on the internet. The spicier the content, the more it'll get shared. And this second one is def more spicy so it will probably get more traction online. Call me paranoid but the "risk vs. reward" of sharing is skewed completely on the side of risk lol.

Anyway you guys probably don't have to worry since there were like 300 people in there and someone will probably leak but personally I don't wanna rock the boat until we get to the promised land na mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lusty