Simp Chat Kailey Mae - Discussion Thread

MidnightCoolX

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 26, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Most streamers fake their personalities & IRL situation. She probably thought shed get more donos pretending to be wholesome single college girl.

Now girl is still trying to keep the twitch viewers that want wholesome, while still making most of her money from getting lewder & lewder on fansly. So she ends up w viewers like you & me that are confused about what she's actually like

HardenedDisposition

Diamond Tier
Mar 25, 2022
Agreed. They’re all playing characters (not saying this in a derogatory way, all performers with an audience do, it’s part of it). Some are better actors than others.
Yes. The “good girl gone bad” is once of the stock archetypes, and most lucrative ones.

See: every comment on every model ever with some variation of “…clearly, they love doing this/know exactly what they’re doing” as if they’re always some secret minx freak sex goddess who is “discovering” that side due to the prodding of coomers who are “corrupting” her, and not just someone who treats this as a job and knows how easy the Madonna/Whore dynamic easily pushes male buttons that lead to increased revenue.
Given your previous point about authenticity, is there even an “actually like” to get to? To me, even that is performative and not real in a streamer/OF context, so what does it matter? Either the content has the goods—whatever that means to the individual—or it doesn’t, regardless of whether the model is playing a persona.

Reactions: jassmith69

BarackOboner

Diamond Tier
Jan 30, 2023
100% I am well aware... she could have a triple body count or whatever and that wouldn't shock me, but what surprised me was the extent she was willing to go in what she posts to the world wide web for a couple dabloons :peepoShrug: like I would have expected a bikini/underwear fanhouse, not masturbation with full on pussy print and the lips showing

BarackOboner

Diamond Tier
Jan 30, 2023
there is enough simps on here that some will snitch to their mistresses about this site in hopes for (idk really what?)... and the funniest ones be when it is a twitch mod that is like "uhm I randomly found this website where they post your lewds btw":KEKWlaugh:
I know a couple creators who actively read this forum, particularly for the discussion threads, so it is really 50/50...

another one I wonder about if she's aware of her leaks is thevarietygurl, who never showed anything besides a few nipslips nor had a fansly etc but did two full on nude playboy shoots... I wonder if she even knew it would be released

Sammysosa2121

Lurker
Jun 6, 2024
Those dildo leaks.. are those confirmed her? I get the whole beauty mark on chin thing but like where did these come from and has she ever acknowledged them?

MidnightCoolX

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 26, 2024
A couple different people proved it in content thread. She used to be on a some sugar daddy website selling custom vids. Something like that. Not hard to believe considering she probably does same now for top donors on fansly.

And yeah all OF girls know stuff gets leaks. Some dont care & consider it marketing, some hire services to take down leaks (but thats pretty much impossible since many websites in other countries dont follow US laws about that)

thanos_did_nothing_wrong

Perfectly Balanced, as all things should be.
Aug 22, 2021
She said she was going to do 2 mass DMs to get people to show up. shes doing the same shit she did for he last livestream and shes on twitch right now and then will probably move over once 9pm rolls around with some hopeful saps to follow. But yeah, hopefully some giga chad records it, i would but I'm no longer subbed to her.

DarkSonic

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 17, 2024
If there was no nudity then I don't wanna waste my time lol. Once again probably made thousands of dollars for moaning into a mic.

Mjhawk24

Fan
Dec 14, 2023
Thanks for videos.

Her goals are really high ($500 for her to rub oil on her legs for :30 secs?) and she never removes clothes. At least she is doing a little more each live. Just slow progress since her chat seems so desperate for anything.