EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kailey Mae - Discussion Thread

Whoever probably has a recording of the stream would charge us for them to send it to us since its in demand
Cant see them charging, the live wasn’t expensive unless you were a big spender, but can understand they dont wanna be the spotlight guy and thats completely fine as there people like us that can upload it.

Be patient, she is only going to keep escalating. I would bet some time in next year she'll only do OF/Fansly, quit job and try and be Amouranth / IndeFoxx / Fandy / Alinty type & get completely wild. Only reason most girls dont do this thing is morals / not wanting to do stuff like this for strangers & have it all over internet. Shes already shown she likes it (def an exhibitionist personality) and since most of her stuff is already on internet anyway, the idea it could be kept secret to family, friends, work is over anyway.

It will leak after she does her 3rd live. 1st live never leaked in full either, just highlights from it which didn't include her first panty flash. So we haven't even had the first live show fully leaked yet either.

Yea we will see. Even its not there will be more, no way she passes up the easy money live streams is making now.

My theory why she is get crazy donos (4k for an hour live stream, not even naked??) is she spent 3 years on twitch pretending to be respectable streamer, built up a following, then turns into an e-thot overnight. So its shocking and donors think its a one time only thing. If she just did this from day 1 nobody would care: just another sex worker. But now its a good girl getting crazy "accidently". Good role playing.

As long as the 3-5 dudes paying for 90% stick around / keep paying she is set. Actual rich dudes / oilers get bored fast, move on to next girl. But simp stalker types (normal people dont throw thousands at a clothed cute girl just for showing her sex toys) will keep her doing the live shows and get their paychecks for a long time.

Last edited:
It will leak after she does her 3rd live. 1st live never leaked in full either, just highlights from it which didn't include her first panty flash. So we haven't even had the first live show fully leaked yet either.
But wasn’t majority of the stream just her cooking like who wants to see that

2nd livestream still hasn't been shared yet? I haven't checked her platforms in a while, is it available to purchase or view if I were to subscribe to her?
her plan is working everyones gonna start demanding it then she will be like sure 150usd

2nd livestream still hasn't been shared yet? I haven't checked her platforms in a while, is it available to purchase or view if I were to subscribe to her?
Nope it is not available to purchase from her fansly account and the stream hasn’t been shared yet as well

she's offering 50% off for sub rn just be there for the next one. or even if you're not a sub I heard it's like $2 to get into the stream

Would be cool if someone in the stream asks her if she could hold up both her bare feet up to the camera showing her soles and for her to wiggle her toes and show us her toenail polish :PogTasty:

Ok... I’m a little confused... Does anyone have a recording of her stream? (I don’t ask to leak it now) And you guys, just waiting her 3rd livestream to upload it? Or no one recorded it?

for the 3rd one when/if it happens, im gonna try sign up and record, what would be the best way to record it

included w PC: Windows Key + G (opens game bar) / Press record or Windows Key+Alt+R (to start or stop recording)

or lots other software that will do the same

I cant beilieve our fellow simps are being controlled by this girl man up guys lol maybe everyone was so surprised they flopped their dicks out and forgot about screen record, lol that i can understand.

Just saw her feminist rant on twitter about the "the over-sexualization of the naked body (especially women's)" Hypocrtical take considering she makes a lot money off the over-sexualization of women's bodies on fansly. But she has talked like that on twitch too: women on twitch shouldnt be sexualized, as she wears low cut shirts & leans forward w pushup bra to get more donos. Kind of funny.

Just saw her feminist rant on twitter about the "the over-sexualization of the naked body (especially women's)" Hypocrtical take considering she makes a lot money off the over-sexualization of women's bodies on fansly. But she has talked like that on twitch too: women on twitch shouldnt be sexualized, as she wears low cut shirts & leans forward w pushup bra to get more donos. Kind of funny.
These girls are too damn much man. What is she trying to prove by trying to be feminist while showing off her body in live streams? I don't get these e-girls man they have warped ass mindsets I've never seen anything like it.

These girls are too damn much man. What is she trying to prove by trying to be feminist while showing off her body in live streams? I don't get these e-girls man they have warped ass mindsets I've never seen anything like it.
She probably posted that to look like an advocate against women objectification. Big problem is only other OF/fansly girls & guys following for her looks will ever see it. And they are probably wondering "what the hell are you talking about, that's your content?"

Back
Top Bottom