Support JPG Church throwing Error 403 or ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonOriginalName

Superfan
Apr 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hello guys, something weird is happening since today. Everytime I click any picture that sends me to JPG Church or any of it servers it throws me Error 403 Access Denied.
Yesterday it was working just fine, nothing on my side has changed since then (No updates Google Chrome, no new extensions -I use Ublock Origin-, nothing installed on my PC whatsoever, hell even no changes on my ISP -yes I checked-)

I cleared browsing data, cache and cookies both simpcity and JPG Church, still nothing, however, I can get it to open on Incognito mode but lets say it works 40% of the time.

Maybe missing something? to much fap burned through my last 2 neurons? Google spying on us? So many questions man

I know that Error 403 is an error server side but I'm just making sure is not my fault, unless JPG Church is blocking south american users. I haven't tried VPN tho.

Thanks.

Solution
jpg4.su has now been replaced with jpg4.su which should resolve the issue.

All jpg4.su links in posts have been replaced with jpg4.su just in case whatever the issue was prevents redirects from functioning correctly. Note, I cant easily update profile posts, conversation messages etc so they'll just stay as jpg3.

We know the captcha still needs updating, this should be done tomorrow, captcha is only shown when logging in from some IPs so until the captcha is fixed you can workaround this by trying a different VPN server.

If you are still getting 403 errors or similar with jpg4.su please let us know.

piercedfreak

Lurker
Jun 7, 2022
I think it has worked a total of 3 times, whereas the times it has not worked are in the triple digits. I have almost stopped visiting because of this. Currently it is not working for me.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
What do you mean by white page? Is there any error code like 403 or SSL_error or something else that can be used to help. If nothing is shown on screen and you're on PC can you press F12 and go to the console tab and let us know what errors are there if any.

Its not working today after the latest fixes?
Again, same as above, what do you see?

azzblaster

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
So I was kind of a dumbass but here me out. The page is white and on the left there are some links with other languages listed. BUT I now realize that I can scroll down past the white and then see a very large version of the image.... so the image is there after all. It doesn't always look like this. Last night it was working fine with a normal layout, but this afternoon the same photo will come up with the white page/large photo at the bottom thing.

With f12 > console the error says:

Uncaught ReferenceError: CHV is not defined
<anonymous>
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
As mentioned in other thread, no issues for me now. Working fine. No timeouts, was able to log in as well, was able to upload pics. Whatever was done fixed whatever issues I had. Capcha worked as well.

• PeepoLove
Reactions: Refugee

wikibum

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 6, 2023
I'm suffering this problem too. It works if I use Tor, but it doesn't work in MS Edge, nor Brave Browsers. I've tried switching DNS and no joy. Interestingly, I can see the pics if I load a page, but when I click on the pic itself I get "cannot reach this page" error.

Dayman1616

Lurker
Nov 14, 2023
Had this issue with my ASUS router.

First go into your router settings and make sure AI Protection is turned OFF. Then I found some info online that fixed it for me --

Solution:
After making sure AI Protection is OFF, in router web GUI page go to > (Advanced Settings) Administration > Privacy tab.
WITHDRAW from everything related to Trend Micro. Solved my issue within seconds. (y)

TommyGG

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog
Oct 15, 2023
Same here.
I checked my block list and there is nothing in it + I added the domain to the white list and nothing has changed.
The connection is just timing out for me. Can't get proper info because the console says something like "blocked by DevTools".

Its 100% my internet because I tried to access it from my root server and its working fine there. Not sure what have changed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.